Twitter: Can Parsons be the MVP?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Parsons should have been the first pick in the 2021 draft. He is that much better then Lawrence even though he is a quarterback. Thank you for letting him drop to us.:laugh::facepalm::muttley:

JayFord

Reaction score
No

If Aaron Donald has never won it then no defensive player will win it

its a QB award

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I need to see the play. It could be that after Parsons tripped up his foot, he took a step or two, as in a football move, before he went down. and since it was behind the LOS, Armstrong was the closet player. So he gets the credit.

Same as if a QB runs out of bounds behind the LOS the closest player gets credit for the sack.
No, Parsons had a hold of Goff, but he got away, ran 4 or 5 steps, then Armstrong tripped him up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can't stop watching the hustle play from yesterday.........damn, that's some juice.

NO its a qb award and if defender gets it has to be the very best and hes not leading in sacks or TFl or enough ie clear cut best defender...I mean how many Sacks and great plays did Watt have last year and not win it? how about like Kupp was the very best in all WR category's helped carry his team to sb win and he didn't get it. seems like a 2000 yard rusher should also be considered, and one really have not lately.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, Parsons had a hold of Goff, but he got away, ran 4 or 5 steps, then Armstrong tripped him up.

And that is why DA got credit for the sack. So I was close to being correct. DA tripped him, he goes down. After Micah slowed him up, he made football moves to get away.
Give Micah an assist, even though they do not keep those type of stats, but he did help cause the sack.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And that is why DA got credit for the sack. So I was close to being correct. DA tripped him, he goes down. After Micah slowed him up, he made football moves to get away.
Give Micah an assist, even though they do not keep those type of stats, but he did help cause the sack.
Oh yeah, if not for Micah, Goff probably either runs for a first down or throws an interception.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He is the MVP of the Cowboys for sure. But nationally they'll give it to a QB

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damone Clark makes that play in his sleep, in the unlikely event that he's so out of position.