Can someone explain this?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello everyone. I need a little help here. Can someone. ANYONE! Please explain to me what I’m watching on this video?

Dan Marino eat your Heart out baby....the Dak man is in the house....deep in the playoff hunt at 5-3 and Dak's offense goes for 15 Quarters of Offense without 1 TD .....Mama mia what a performance by a Dak lead offense baby...and guess what we miss the playoffs....ouuuahhhh
Dak Marino opps i meant Prescott had one 300 yard game and 8 games where he threw for under 200 yards man oh man aren't we blessed to have this QB leading us to Glory.....

Here's an example of his awesome QB play baby!!!

Last edited:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dan Marino eat your Heart out baby....the Dak man is in the house....deep in the playoff hunt at 5-3 and Dak's offense goes for 15 Quarters of Offense without 1 TD .....Mama mia what a performance by a Dak lead offense baby...and guess what we miss the playoffs....ouuuahhhh
Dak Marino opps i meant Prescott had one 300 yard games and 8 games where he threw for under 200 yards man oh man aren't we blessed to have this QB leading us to Glory.....

Here's an example of his awesome QB play baby!!!

That throwing off balance crap drove me nuts last year. It reminds me of a kid trying to look cool
only to fail miserably. The pick six against Seattle was another example. There were so many.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That throwing off balance crap drove me nuts last year. It reminds me of a kid trying to look cool
only to fail miserably. The pick six against Seattle was another example. There were so many.

His mechanics are Horrendous its get gonna real nasty come this season as Dak will make Tim Tebow look good by the time hes Benched.......Call me a hater but if you have any football sense you know that Dak simply lacks the talent level to start for any NFL team............Defenses will make it a point to have Dak beat them with his "Arm" ....and may the Grid-iron Gods take pity on us......

Last edited:

Big D

Reaction score
His mechanics are Horrendous its get gonna real nasty come this season as Dak will make Tim Tebow look good by the time hes Benched.......Call me a hater but if you have any football sense you know that Dak simply lacks the talent level to start for any NFL team............Defense will make it a point to have Dak beat them with his "Arm" ....and may the Grid-iron Gods take pity on us......
Tim Tebow huh? :laugh:

RoboQB

Reaction score
Great. Another Dak hate thread. The offseason sucks enough guys. Do we need to marinate about this subject every damn day? Talk about beating a dead horse.

Note, for the record, I specifically said I am not a Dak hater... lol

I agree. The offseason sucks. So slow. It's killin' me.
I wish the board was having more fun.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a Dak hater but since the OP is obnoxious where are the videos of him throwing deep
sideline passes about 5 yards out of bounds?
That is a comical misconcrption by fans.

He often waited to the last second for Dez to get open on the sideline routes and then threw the ball away. Fans thought he just missed by 5 yards.

Comical Fan Watching Style
Watch from across a crowded room while drinking beer, eating chips and screwing around with their phone.

Spout out uninformed opinions.

Repeat.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

He often waited to the last second for Dez to get open on the sideline routes and then threw the ball away. Fans thought he just missed by 5 yards.

Watch from across a crowded room while drinking beer, eating chips and screwing around with their phone.

Repeat.
So Dak was trying to look Dez open I get it now Hope he does not try that with his new receivers

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4 deep passes? Is that all of'em?
The OP just posted the video. I don't think he made the video.

Dak's completion rate to Butler on passes over we 0 yards was 67%.

A study was done of all QBs in 2017 on passes over 16 yards. They removed all passes that were drops by the receiver (should have been caught but were not). They called it Adjusted Completion Rate (over 16 yards).

Dak was one of the top ranked QBs on their Adjusted Completion Rate stat.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great. Another Dak hate thread. The offseason sucks enough guys. Do we need to marinate about this subject every damn day? Talk about beating a dead horse.

I agree its become a dead horse big time! I disagree how you use the word "Hate" so loosely here and speaking for myself is NOT the case!
How can I or anyone else hate Dak not knowing him on a personal level. What we non-Dak believers HATE is his inept play at QB and what it has cost us in the Past and in the coming future. Our team has been revamped to meet the needs of Dak who no matter what changes are made will still lack the god given ability to lead us to glory!
Having fellow fans here avoid the acknowledgement of his flaw's and trying to sell us that he's the "ONE" for us for the next 10 years insults our Cowboy and Football intelligence and the Horse keeps getting beat on i guess.
We will find out soon enough if Dak is the franchise QB for us but one word of advice to our fellow Cowboy Dak believers....Have a bottle of Whiskey handy as it might be needed at some point during the coming season!!!!

Go Boys and may Doomsday one day return in full force!!!!

RoboQB

Reaction score

Repeat.

I haven't watched a game in a bar since Sunday Ticket came available...25 years or so.
And he threw it out of bounds because he's afraid to throw the 50/50 ball.
But you go ahead and keep thinking you're smarter than the rest of us.

RoboQB

Reaction score
The OP just posted the video. I don't think he made the video.

Dak's completion rate to Butler on passes over we 0 yards was 67%.

A study was done of all QBs in 2017 on passes over 16 yards. They removed all passes that were drops by the receiver (should have been caught but were not). They called it Adjusted Completion Rate (over 16 yards).

Dak was one of the top ranked QBs on their Adjusted Completion Rate stat.

So, do we not go by what we see anymore? All these manufactured stats. I'm fully aware he didn't make the video.
It was a weak way to start a pissing contest. That was his intent... and yours. Clearly, you're overcompensating here.
I've already stated I'm not a Dak hater. He will improve greatly this season if he works on his footwork. I hear that's
exactly what he's doing.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'm pro dak. Not so sure how I feel about him being so slimmed down but I dont doubt his character, drive and work ethic.

Fans have to get used to realizing hes not a romo type QB. Hes not a gunslinger that can carry a team on his back. hes smart and takes care of the ball.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I prefer to be silly on a message board.

If you want to start a debate, maybe elaborate on your point. By posting the video, you're hanging your entire
argument on 4 passes. Now that's just silly.
And your hanging your hat on “only 4 passes” which everyone but you knows is not true.