Can someone explain this?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm pro dak. Not so sure how I feel about him being so slimmed down but I dont doubt his character, drive and work ethic.

Fans have to get used to realizing hes not a romo type QB. Hes not a gunslinger that can carry a team on his back. hes smart and takes care of the ball.

Comparing Romo's entire career to a 2 year career of Dak's isn't exaxtly fair to Dak.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Where exactly did Romo carry his teams to? Just wonderin'.

8-8.

I hate this “carry the team on their back” absolute nonsense.

Even Aaron Rodgers is absolutely amazing and he has only won, one Super Bowl so far. And that super bowl win came in the season when he actually had a very good defense........... coincidence??????

No QB carries a bad team to a championship on their back. I would like for one person to name the QB who has.

RoboQB

Reaction score
And your hanging your hat on “only 4 passes” which everyone but you knows is not true.

No, the op was hanging his hat on only 4 passes.
I asked if that was all of'em. He seemed incredibly serious. Told me not to be silly.
At least the op knew I was joking. Some of you guys are really slow and wound way too tight. Relax. Breathe.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Exactly..... Why tho? What’s the reason they hate this young man so much they refuse to admit to being wrong even when there’s visual evidence to prove it?
It' not hate. You throw that term around too loose. It' "Constructive criticism" it' your fanboy love that gets you angry whenever you hear any criticism.

We are just trying to make the blind see.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dan Marino eat your Heart out baby....the Dak man is in the house....deep in the playoff hunt at 5-3 and Dak's offense goes for 15 Quarters of Offense without 1 TD .....Mama mia what a performance by a Dak lead offense baby...and guess what we miss the playoffs....ouuuahhhh
Dak Marino opps i meant Prescott had one 300 yard game and 8 games where he threw for under 200 yards man oh man aren't we blessed to have this QB leading us to Glory.....

Here's an example of his awesome QB play baby!!!

No worries. He's working on his mechanics:laugh::laugh::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

NotForLong

Reaction score
That throwing off balance crap drove me nuts last year. It reminds me of a kid trying to look cool
only to fail miserably. The pick six against Seattle was another example. There were so many.
Could you imagion going over the middle with him as your QB. You know Dak is gonna put you in the worse possible position to succeed

NotForLong

Reaction score
The OP just posted the video. I don't think he made the video.

Dak's completion rate to Butler on passes over we 0 yards was 67%.

A study was done of all QBs in 2017 on passes over 16 yards. They removed all passes that were drops by the receiver (should have been caught but were not). They called it Adjusted Completion Rate (over 16 yards).

Dak was one of the top ranked QBs on their Adjusted Completion Rate stat.
What constitutes catchable. When the WR is contorting his body to a poorly thrown ball. Well I guess we will just take those passes out of the equation. To pad Daks stats

NotForLong

Reaction score
I agree its become a dead horse big time! I disagree how you use the word "Hate" so loosely here and speaking for myself is NOT the case!
How can I or anyone else hate Dak not knowing him on a personal level. What we non-Dak believers HATE is his inept play at QB and what it has cost us in the Past and in the coming future. Our team has been revamped to meet the needs of Dak who no matter what changes are made will still lack the god given ability to lead us to glory!
Having fellow fans here avoid the acknowledgement of his flaw's and trying to sell us that he's the "ONE" for us for the next 10 years insults our Cowboy and Football intelligence and the Horse keeps getting beat on i guess.
We will find out soon enough if Dak is the franchise QB for us but one word of advice to our fellow Cowboy Dak believers....Have a bottle of Whiskey handy as it might be needed at some point during the coming season!!!!

Go Boys and may Doomsday one day return in full force!!!!
Amen brother. Clear eye view. Pappy you should be called Daddy because you just spanked them.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I haven't watched a game in a bar since Sunday Ticket came available...25 years or so.
And he threw it out of bounds because he's afraid to throw the 50/50 ball.
But you go ahead and keep thinking you're smarter than the rest of us.
How come the blind can't see this. I'll tell you why. Because in this narcissistic society, everyone lies to themselves to fit a narrative

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What constitutes catchable. When the WR is contorting his body to a poorly thrown ball. Well I guess we will just take those passes out of the equation. To pad Daks stats
It was not a Cowboys based study.

If it requires a wow catch from the WR, then it goes against the QB. They only remove obvious drops.

Also when WRs run the route incorrectly that still goes against the QB.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will find out soon enough if Dak is the franchise QB for us but one word of advice to our fellow Cowboy Dak believers....Have a bottle of Whiskey handy as it might be needed at some point during the coming season!!!!
Only if you have a big heaping pile of crow ready to eat when he proves again he is a franchise QB.

CPanther95

Reaction score
It appears you're watching 2 ex-Cowboys make 3 good catches - and one 30 yard catch showing what Williams can do when there's no light pole getting in the way.

... and you're watching the same four about 3 or 4 times each.

Last edited:

cern

Reaction score
video was a nice trip down memory lane, but my concerns will be how he does this year.