Can we compete in the NFC East next year if Romo's struggles continue?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1303081 said:
...you probably would not even be on the board right now as there would be nothing to complain about.

This boy reminds me of kartr...before QC got busted, AGAIN, kartr was on here pimping QC as the best QB in the world...now, you hardly hear from kartr anymore.

Pretty soon...when Bledslow gets released, the same will happen to this boy...he won't have anymore ammo or excuses to cry about anymore...

;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
5Stars;1303099 said:
This boy reminds me of kartr...before QC got busted, AGAIN, kartr was on here pimping QC as the best QB in the world...now, you hardly hear from kartr anymore.

Pretty soon...when Bledslow gets released, the same will happen to this boy...he won't have anymore ammo or excuses to cry about anymore...

;)

Now you've done it. You said kartr 3 times :eekmouse:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1303081 said:
If the defense struggles again like it did this year down the stretch than you will have the same problems again.

You can not expect a first year starter to put the whole team on his back and win.

IF that defense would have played well enough down the stretch we would not be having this conversation...you probably would not even be on the board right now as there would be nothing to complain about.

I agree but I will say this for the defense. They did make some big plays that the offense failed to capitalize on this past game. The defense did put up a great goal line stance stopping the Hawks 4 times in a row. They also held Alexander to 68 yards rushing (Same RB who had recently put up 140 against SD) I'm not saying the D played perfect but they did go out and make plays and I felt did enough to win the game had the offense done a better job.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
5Stars;1303099 said:

;)

Bledsoe, Must be released his negative energy sucks, Thanks Drew for helping us find our QB of the future I was in your corner, till you sulked like a little beatch,go spit your seeds elsewhere. You are delusion if you think you will do well on any other team you will be medical history if you don't retire.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1303108 said:
Now you've done it. You said kartr 3 times :eekmouse:

I just finished washing my mouth out with Listerine, and washing my hands in gasoline for even saying, thinking, or typing that name...

Am I banned?

:confused:

Marktui

Reaction score
Washington - Has found their apparent QB of the future in Jason Campbell, but bad drafting and personell decisions will probably haunt this team for at least the next few years but Campbell gives them a chance to do damage.

Jason Campbell stats
7 games-53% comp, 1207 yards, 10 td's 6 int. 76.5 qt rating

Tony Romo
10 games-63% comp, 2903 yards, 19 td's 13 int. 95.1 Qb rating

You think that Jason Campbell is the real deal after 7 starts, yet Romo after has 10 regular season starts and looks to me has better stats is not going to be the future for our team.

alancdc

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1302949 said:
If Romo struggles then we would have a hard time making it. However if he continues to learn and improve which most would expect from any player as they gain more experience and playing time then Romo could very well lead us back to the playoffs.

I agree with this. Remember the guy, even though he might have received more than normal, didn't get ALL the first team reps this summer. I have to believe from what I saw that if given the entire offseason with the FIRST team that he will be much improved next year. I saw plenty of good in Romo to believe that he can and will improve. I just have to remember back to when Favre was a yound player for the Packers and he made the same type mistakes being careless or a gun slinger whichever you prefer, and I would guess that they are glad they stuck with him. People bood Bradshaw when he was a young QB as well so it just comes with the territory!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;1303110 said:
I agree but I will say this for the defense. They did make some big plays that the offense failed to capitalize on this past game. The defense did put up a great goal line stance stopping the Hawks 4 times in a row. They also held Alexander to 68 yards rushing (Same RB who had recently put up 140 against SD) I'm not saying the D played perfect but they did go out and make plays and I felt did enough to win the game had the offense done a better job.

The Seattle game was the first game in about a month where the defense played well.

In reality we should have won that game if not for a fluke play of the bungled snap.

Now...don't get mistaken and think that I believe we had a chance to go forward and win more games...I am not saying that.

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;1303099 said:

.... nors....

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
5Stars;1303099 said:

;)

Quincy Carter was actually a decent QB, not a superstar....but not a complete bum either.

Yet another victim of Parcells agenda.....he publicly announced that this was 'his team' and Parcells cut him for it because of his larger than life ego.

Let's not forget that if Carter would have stayed, Romo would have been cut....something to think about.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1303242 said:
Quincy Carter was actually a decent QB, not a superstar....but not a complete bum either.

Yet another victim of Parcells agenda.....he publicly announced that this was 'his team' and Parcells cut him for it because of his larger than life ego.

Let's not forget that if Carter would have stayed, Romo would have been cut....something to think about.

All this Bledsoe talk will end soon enough...so, let little GarbageAmongStars type away with his little fingers until they bleed...

because the clock is ticking, and soon, this kid will not have anything else to cry about...the end is near, and we will not have to read anymore of this crap...

tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock

Type on, GarbageAmongStars...type on...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Some of you wouldn't know what a good QB looked like if he smacked you in the head.

tecolote

Reaction score
It´s funny how people say romo played horribly in his last 4 games yet had a QB rating of over 100 in two of them.

Having said that, he must fix that fumbling problem

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
5Stars;1303248 said:
All this Bledsoe talk will end soon enough...so, let little GarbageAmongStars type away with his little fingers until they bleed...

because the clock is ticking, and soon, this kid will not have anything else to cry about...the end is near, and we will not have to read anymore of this crap...

How many times are you going to copy and paste this spam?

spam.gif

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
tecolote;1303263 said:
It´s funny how people say romo played horribly in his last 4 games yet had a QB rating of over 100 in two of them.

QB rating is the most pointless stat in football.....get over it. It's easy to pad your numbers and have a good rating, especially in garbage time.

All time greats like Bledsoe and Elway had a career QB rating less than 80....does that mean they suck despite the superbowl appearances and 100's of wins?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
tecolote;1303263 said:

Thats a mix of needing to get rid of the ball and a horrible Oline.

He'll be better next year.

Hes the reason we got to play in Seattle the other night. Without him we dont sniff the playoffs.

11 games is all this guy has played and he will be even better next year.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;1303248 said:

are you kidding, he'll still be talking about this after Bledsoe is gone

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CATCH17;1303261 said:
Some of you wouldn't know what a good QB looked like if he smacked you in the head.

or smacked the gatorade cooler.

tecolote

Reaction score
StarAmongStars;1303271 said:
QB rating is the most pointless stat in football.....get over it. It's easy to pad your numbers and have a good rating, especially in garbage time.

All time greats like Bledsoe and Elway had a career QB rating less than 80....does that mean they suck despite the superbowl appearances and 100's of wins?

Yeah, but Bledsoe made up for his mediocre rating with his great mobility and athleticism, and his ability to come trough in the clutch and avoid killer turnovers.

If only Elway coul have done so.

Horrible comparison.