Can we discuss Seattle’s dirty plays?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
To be honest, I have no issue with it. If it was the Cowboys, we’d be calling it aggressive or intimidating.

plymkr

Reaction score

Watch how 30 rides up on the back of his legs. You can't tell me he didn't do it on purpose. He basically sat on Hurns' ankle.

Wow, I didn't see it the first time. But yeah that looks intentional. Jerry and Garrett need to get a hold of league office and send that tape in. That's unacceptable. The Seahawks organization should be penalized and lose draft picks for this.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The Clark business looked much worse than it was. Zeke didn’t even flinch, but okay, if you really want to take umbrage about it. Fine. Clark is a trash bag.

But the Beasley and Hurns tackles supposedly being intentional (i.e. to hurt each player)? That’s called tackling. I’ve seen that same play a million times, but it typically results in a high ankle sprain.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
That was Mcdougald (#30) on the Hurns tackle. He has a reputation for being dirty. He is the one that had the vicious helmet to helmet hit on Amari Cooper during his last game in Oakland.

The ankle rolls were all intentional and unnecessary last night. League will turn a blind eye as Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson are the golden boys.

cguy610

Reaction score
Anyone have video of the sideline tackle where they targeted Amari Cooper's ankles?