Can we give Dak some credit now?

nobody

Reaction score
Let me predicate this by saying I'm still no longer sold on him. His playoff performance is the determining factor for me now given the past.

But the way he's been playing after having a little time to get used to the new system has been good. Has he been perfect? Of course not, no QB has.
He's kept the interceptions down this season, was adjusting to a new system with the rest of the offense, and even with hiccups and some of the wins looking a little ugly, they're still looking dominant on the field. He's contributing heavily to that.

While there's still a good amount of season left to play and there are challenges to face, let's give him credit for (aside from a couple of games) an improved season and good play.

I'm still waiting to see if he folds in the playoffs, but acknowledge he (and the offense) have been doing pretty darn well.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Listen I like Dak. Defended him for years here. I jumped off the bandwagon after the SF game. He has played lights out before in the regular season. Until he shows it in the playoffs he is not going to get the respect he deserves.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some aren’t going to give him credit until he leads the Cowboys to at least a divisional round playoff win. Some won’t give him credit until he leads the Cowboys to a championship. There’s a few that won’t give him credit, even if he does lead the Cowboys to a championship. The haters will continue to hate no matter what.

nobody

Reaction score
Do we?

Threads dedicated to Dak being bad?
I bet its 10-1 ratio.

fwiw, he's playing his tail off lately
Yes, there's both. I'm not saying he's great. He lost me the last SF playoff game. But he's definitely playing better and even if I think he still might choke in the playoffs, I'm acknowledging that in the new system he's doing better.

DFWJC

Reaction score
heck no, maybe 40/60 good to bad
10 to 1

not talking comments bashing Dak…I said threads created to bash Dak vs those to prob him up.
There are countless prop up threads…almost daily
Dak best vs zone, Dak nolonger dink and dunk, Dak high QB rating, Dak high cimp %,Dak top 5, Dak this, Dak that…all day.
thats fine, but just sayin

Then again, this is a Cowboy fan sight

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
And when Dak leads the Cowboys to the SB, the trolls will bloviate how it took him so long and how he's historically underachieved. All these years and only one Super Bowl? I can hear them already.
lol trolls, bloviate, haters, its amazing at the vitriol consistently thrown at critical minded people, enjoy waving your pom poms
PI4409LG-1.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
It happens every time Dak beats up a bad team.
Not really. I said I still wasn't sold on him and castigated him a lot this season, even after a couple of wins. There's room for improvement and obviously we need to see how he does against good teams, but wins are wins, we can only play what is on our schedule and we're not winning despite him, we winning with him. Is he my choice for QB? No. But since he's the Cowboys starter he gets the support.