Can we please officially get rid of Garrett before speculating on a new HC

Common Sense

Reaction score
Let me know when the process is going into it's prime.

Oh you sweet summer child. The process is basically just dividing a number in half over and over again, forever, expecting to eventually get to zero.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

With all due respect to the OP, I have to look forward, like right now, to this man leading the Dallas Cowboys to their next 5 Superbowl wins. Not Joe Brady, not MM, not no retreads, college or otherwise, no Dan Mullen, no Rivera, no Rhule, no Riley, no, no, no!

That's why I can wait for JJ to treat JG with respect by not releasing him immediately. And anyway, LSU is up against Clemson in the National Championship. Let all the other NFL teams needing coaches get them before this game is played.

Everybody is talking about the LSU OC, and not the HC? How insane is that? Is it because he talks with a mouthful of gravel and grit?

I like him so much I learned how to embed this video on my own! Yea me! And yes I realize I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I'm 64. I'm already disappointed to be this old!

Okay, that was funny. But a lot of this speculation about a new coach is annoying, since Jerry, is leaving lots of signs he wants to keep his lame stepson.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Until Garrett is released/fired nothing else matters regarding this team!!

The most important and only question. Why the second meeting between Jerry and his stepson?

This is not looking good!! Jerry does not think clearly, especially when it comes to his stepson!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao: Carry on Crash. Great stuff!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
tumblr_mq3aigJydW1sz80kxo1_250.gif
I do have leadership qualities. That’s what I have been told anyway.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

The most important and only question. Why the second meeting between Jerry and his stepson?

This is not looking good!! Jerry does not think clearly, especially when it comes to his stepson!!
CDCF4614-4889-4-D9-D-BEB7-E6-DE7713528-A.gif

garyv

Reaction score

Personally i think Jerry lovvvvvvves all the media attention like to draggggg things out for attention. The smart move is to let Garrett know right now and the media know right now that he will not be renewing Jason's contract on Jan 14th. The cowboys should hire a Coach in the next two weeks so they can put their staff together evaluate current team and prepare for the draft but does he do anything normal ?

CWR

Reaction score
Why not get rid of Garrett first?

All this wasted speculation. You'll be even more ticked off when you’ve decided the perfect replacement and Jerry decides to keep his relative.

In any event I will be furious is Garrett is retained. Imo Its not wasted speculation because its the off season and there's little else going on with the Dallas Cowboys. Some have been waiting for years to have these conversations in earnest. Your point is obvious, but I cant blame the speculation.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dallas is out of the playoffs and officially in the off season. We have nothing BUT speculation left.