Can We See Who Wade is Gonna Draft This Year Before We Panic

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bach;1907256 said:
Bill was given a lot of control in personnel decisions, just like Jimmy. I don't know if Wade has that same deal or not. I'm sure he has input like many HC's, but not to the extent of Jimmy and Bill.

you make your world far too convenient, don't you? when it's someone you like, jerry gave them control. when not, jones is a contral freak who seems to have a habit of ONLY giving control to people you approve of.

wait, is that 30% of time? credit?

forgive me, i must panic now.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;1907298 said:
Based upon what? Speculation?

If someone really has to explain it to you by now, then I doubt you'll ever understand.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bach;1907306 said:
If someone really has to explain it to you by now, then I doubt you'll ever understand.

Actually, I just find your hypocrisy:

1. Obvious
2. Hilarious

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;1907311 said:
Actually, I just find your hypocrisy:

1. Obvious
2. Hilarious

Do you know that Wade has the same control over personnel decisions that Jimmy and Bill had? Or are you just talking out of your rectum again?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bach;1907300 said:
In Dallas, it's not superficial, it's important. Just ask the man in charge, it's important to him who gets credit.
I don't care about any of that stuff like I said. There are better things to worry about than that.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bach;1907300 said:
In Dallas, it's not superficial, it's important. Just ask the man in charge, it's important to him who gets credit.

then why did he hire parcells and suddenly give him all the credit, glory, power and so forth?

for someone so power hungry, amazing he would ever do it huh?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bach;1907316 said:
Do you know that Wade has the same control over personnel decisions that Jimmy and Bill had? Or are you just talking out of your rectum again?

do you admit regardless of what his answer is you're still gonna hate jones?

khiladi

Reaction score
Bach;1907316 said:

Can you tell me how much authority Bill had over personnel decisions, or are you just talking out of your rectum again?

What evidence makes you think that Wade doesn't have that much influence in personel as Bill had, when Jerry has let Ireland and other members of the scouting team go? Why would Jerry extend Ratliff in the season? Because he just felt Ratliff was a player, or was it because Wade was on his jock? Why would they even draft Spencer, when BP had already drafted Carpenter to take over Greg Ellis' role?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1907323 said:
then why did he hire parcells and suddenly give him all the credit, glory, power and so forth?

for someone so power hungry, amazing he would ever do it huh?

My guess is after three straight 5-11 seasons he finally got desperate and knew his way wasn't working.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1907325 said:
do you admit regardless of what his answer is you're still gonna hate jones?

Why are you always so concerned over how people feel about Jerry?

And how come you can't differientiate between the kind of job he does and the person?

khiladi

Reaction score
Bach;1907342 said:
My guess is after three straight 5-11 seasons he finally got desperate and knew his way wasn't working.

Commanders are over the salary cap by 27 million dollars... I'm pretty sure they are gonna suck next year considering their aging players, and they can't pay for new ones....

Reaction score
Im anxious to see the direction Wade and Jerry go in free agency and the draft. If its anything like his first offeason here with dallas then Im sure I wont be disappointed.

As to Wade riding Ratliff's nuts in the PC's this year I saw an interview with Ware on NFLN where he said that he felt Ratliff was the MVP on their defense.

khiladi

Reaction score
HurdIsNoTurd;1907350 said:
As to Wade riding Ratliff's nuts in the PC's this year I saw an interview with Ware on NFLN where he said that he felt Ratliff was the MVP on their defense.

Oh no doubt... and ironically, Jerry pulled a 'fast-one' and signed Ratliif to an extension... nobody outside the organization had any clue that was going to happen.... way to go Jerry...

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;1907336 said:
Can you tell me how much authority Bill had over personnel decisions, or are you just talking out of your rectum again?

What evidence makes you think that Wade doesn't have that much influence in personel as Bill had, when Jerry has let Ireland and other members of the scouting team go? Why would Jerry extend Ratliff in the season? Because he just felt Ratliff was a player, or was it because Wade was on his jock? Why would they even draft Spencer, when BP had already drafted Carpenter to take over Greg Ellis' role?

What does letting Ireland leave for a job he'd rather have have to do with Wade?

What does Jerry extending Ratliff have to do with Wade? Jerry extended Crayton and Romo too. What's your point?

Carpenter looked to be a bust and I assume they wanted another pass rushing OLB.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Bach said:

khiladi;1907349 said:
Commanders are over the salary cap by 27 million dollars... I'm pretty sure they are gonna suck next year considering their aging players, and they can't pay for new ones....

What exactly are you responding to? What does that have to do with my post?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bach;1907348 said:
Why are you always so concerned over how people feel about Jerry?

And how come you can't differientiate between the kind of job he does and the person?

why are you always taking any and every shot you can at jones?

you have your bouts with stupidity, i have mine.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Bach;1907362 said:
What exactly are you responding to? What does that have to do with my post?

Bach;1907306 said:

i just thought your own quote should come back to tell you hello.....

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1907321 said:
I don't care about any of that stuff like I said. There are better things to worry about than that.

I agree. But if we could only convince the man in charge.