Can we sign Dak, CeeDee, and Parsons?

Loso86

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoner freaks------ can our front office sign Dak and CeeDee and Parsons and still have monies for other positions we need????...honest question???

thank you for your consideration in this matter

GORICO
Yes

Loso86

Reaction score
There’s no feasible way you can successfully operate having the highest paid player ever (Dak), the highest paid non QB ever (Parsons), and the highest paid WR ever (Lamb).

It’s not only insanely dumb, but incredibly detrimental to the team to sign all 3 of these guys.

That’s why Dak will be the odd man out. Lamb and Parsons haven’t been given the chance to not live up to a big contract. Dak has.
Actually there is. And that's why they are taking their time to figure it all up right

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
When they sign Lamb and Dak it frees up cap space for Parsons. They can either sign all 3 or they can trade Parsons.
How does it free up space for Parsons? Lamb & Dak aren't under contract after this season. It would free up space for 2024, but unless we get something completely out of left field Parsons is a 2025 or 2026 signing most likely. I may be missing something, but I dont follow how Lamb/Dak free up space.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Actually there is. And that's why they are taking their time to figure it all up right
How does it free up space for Parsons? Lamb & Dak aren't under contract after this season. It would free up space for 2024, but unless we get something completely out of left field Parsons is a 2025 or 2026 signing most likely. I may be missing something, but I dont follow how Lamb/Dak free up space.
Thank you. Me either.

rambo2

Reaction score
The way I understood it was if they extend Dak and Lamb now it would give them the cap space to be able to extend Parsons early.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The way I understood it was if they extend Dak and Lamb now it would give them the cap space to be able to extend Parsons early.
Gotcha....thats sort of true if they were planning on getting Parsons signed within the next few weeks. Who knows maybe they do plan on doing that and have had more in depth contract talks with him than the fans realize, but with the way this front office tends to drag out these bigger deals I'd guess that they wont really ramp up talks until 2025. Anyones guess at this point though, we will see what happens before week 1.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Darius Slay just came out and ripped Jerry for not taking care of Cee Dee. Article is behind the Phila. Inquirer paywall, so can’t link to it.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoner freaks------ can our front office sign Dak and CeeDee and Parsons and still have monies for other positions we need????...honest question???

thank you for your consideration in this matter

GORICO
Triple platinum guarantee Dallas gets 0 playoff wins whether all 3 are signed or none at all.

GORICO

Reaction score
Absolutely. I'm not saying we have them, but there are cap wizards in thus league. There are teams who also push huge amounts of money into void years and continue to be aggressive in FA.

On another note your username could still work is Rico Dowdle balls out. I'm pulling for you.
thanks CWR---originally it was for Rico Gathers the 6 foot 8 center in basketball for Baylor University who tried to be a tight End and he made some of the most unbelievable plays ( at times)

but he did not have the "all in" motivation to learn his craft to be a TE in NFL.....man i was so pulling for him....i think it was 2017....so my username stood for Go Rico (i remember one

preseason game where he was behind the corner who was ready to make the easiest interception of all time....and Rico Gathers jumped and Skied high and put his beheameth arms

over the head of corner and recepted the ball and the corner was in total shock because it looked like easiest interception of all time....and Gathers had the "softest" hands and could

catch anything near him....but his short lived fame got best of him and he started smoking weed and his instra-gram was more of him trying to be some hip-hop star or something????

instead of going all in on NFL like basketball player turned TE for the Chargers and was All-pro...Antonio Gates.....Rico could have been better than Gates but he did not have the drive
When they sign Lamb and Dak it frees up cap space for Parsons. They can either sign all 3 or they can trade Parsons.
rambo---man we cannot let Parsons walk....we have let guys walk and been burned many times...if you want names i can give them and it hurt so much

rambo2

Reaction score
thanks CWR---originally it was for Rico Gathers the 6 foot 8 center in basketball for Baylor University who tried to be a tight End and he made some of the most unbelievable plays ( at times)

but he did not have the "all in" motivation to learn his craft to be a TE in NFL.....man i was so pulling for him....i think it was 2017....so my username stood for Go Rico (i remember one

preseason game where he was behind the corner who was ready to make the easiest interception of all time....and Rico Gathers jumped and Skied high and put his beheameth arms

over the head of corner and recepted the ball and the corner was in total shock because it looked like easiest interception of all time....and Gathers had the "softest" hands and could

catch anything near him....but his short lived fame got best of him and he started smoking weed and his instra-gram was more of him trying to be some hip-hop star or something????

instead of going all in on NFL like basketball player turned TE for the Chargers and was All-pro...Antonio Gates.....Rico could have been better than Gates but he did not have the drive

rambo---man we cannot let Parsons walk....we have let guys walk and been burned many times...if you want names i can give them and it hurt so much
They can trade him if they want.

CWR

Reaction score

Yeah I remember. I always figured it was for Gathers cause that's about the time we started getting Plats. Maybe Dowdle can rejuvenate the name.

GORICO

Reaction score
That's funny.
rambo2--- ...i made a serious declaration after the way we played against Green Bay there would NEVER be another PLAT i am still angry

but that declaration has slippage on it....they may have to come back especially if people count us out.....i think our best pick up was our DC....but i said that last year

too about our DC that had zero respect for linebackers and 1-tech....what ticks me off so much is Jerry the Drunk Jones....when you have good-great players you sign them

you dont leave em hanging and they feel you dont respect or like them and that is what he always does....he does not want to win a super bowl but it will be our coaches and players

that win one....consider this rambo---Jerry the Drunk pays around 140 million for Cowboys and now they are worth north of 10 bilion...that is around...8000% increase on investment

that is what gets Jerry all fired up.....not winning super bowls....just being good enough to sniff a playoff is good enough for Jerry the Drunk...the rest of us pull out all our hair

now i am bald....and i am closer to heart failure...and just because we get a couple "old" D-liners that aint going all in as he promised....CeeDee erased all his cowboy stuff from

his social insta-gram stuff....that is 100% on Jerry the Drunk

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'd love to keep'm all.
but it sure don't look like we will.