Can we sign Dak, CeeDee, and Parsons?

rambo2

Reaction score
rambo2--- ...i made a serious declaration after the way we played against Green Bay there would NEVER be another PLAT i am still angry

but that declaration has slippage on it....they may have to come back especially if people count us out.....i think our best pick up was our DC....but i said that last year

too about our DC that had zero respect for linebackers and 1-tech....what ticks me off so much is Jerry the Drunk Jones....when you have good-great players you sign them

you dont leave em hanging and they feel you dont respect or like them and that is what he always does....he does not want to win a super bowl but it will be our coaches and players

that win one....consider this rambo---Jerry the Drunk pays around 140 million for Cowboys and now they are worth north of 10 bilion...that is around...8000% increase on investment

that is what gets Jerry all fired up.....not winning super bowls....just being good enough to sniff a playoff is good enough for Jerry the Drunk...the rest of us pull out all our hair

now i am bald....and i am closer to heart failure...and just because we get a couple "old" D-liners that aint going all in as he promised....CeeDee erased all his cowboy stuff from

his social insta-gram stuff....that is 100% on Jerry the Drunk
They will be ok. A trade is on the horizon.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes, fairly easily. A Micah extension won't take effect until 2026.

But Tyler Smith and Bland, who are both going to make close to $20m, make the math more difficult.
If it was fairly easy Dak would’ve been extended already and we wouldn’t be a month into training camp with CeeDee still holding out.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry might well be inclined to offer paying off Dak, Cee Dee and Parsons on the new Easy Does It Payment Plan! :muttley:

GORICO

Reaction score
Actually there is. And that's why they are taking their time to figure it all up right
Dak 2nd MVP voting....have to be good....Green Bay caught us with pants down....we were not prepared and that is on DC...Dak came back in that game too....
The Joneses are going to let you down again.
mr Moutain----that is what i am afraid of....the Joneses year after year let fans down as they rake in billions....they honestly do not care about building a dynasty or sniffing

Super Bowl as long as they sniff a playoff game and stay in the news...the money for them grows on trees...as they slurp Johnny Walker blue label at 250-300 a fifth

lounging on their air craft carrier yacht with all comforts of 5-star treatment....tell me how they are feeling any pain?????...they dont be we do...and it ticks me off

GORICO

Reaction score
They will be ok. A trade is on the horizon.
rambo---but it is bottom of barrel trade with a "has been" who still carried good name....but cant last even half season.....i agree keep Will McClay and draft good and stay competitive

but to consistently near Super Bowl as Jimmy or Landry...nope...they dont care about that level of winning that takes sacrifice as they make all decisions half drunk on Johnny Walker

blue from their Mega yacht....they dont ever feel pain like us fans who fill their pockets....you have several players you need to sign to show you love them and want them instead

of dangling them out over edge of cliff....this really upsets players....have little to none respect for Jerry the Drunk jones

GORICO

Reaction score
If it was fairly easy Dak would’ve been extended already and we wouldn’t be a month into training camp with CeeDee still holding out.
KJJ--- we undoubtedly have some of the most inept managerial people running a team and have for decades.....Jerry and Stephen will have to die off in order that those who inherit

look to get competitive managers????....that is only road of hope i see????

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoner freaks------ can our front office sign Dak and CeeDee and Parsons and still have monies for other positions we need????...honest question???

thank you for your consideration in this matter

GORICO
I think the bigger question is should we???

Ken

Reaction score
There’s no feasible way you can successfully operate having the highest paid player ever (Dak), the highest paid non QB ever (Parsons), and the highest paid WR ever (Lamb).

It’s not only insanely dumb, but incredibly detrimental to the team to sign all 3 of these guys.

That’s why Dak will be the odd man out. Lamb and Parsons haven’t been given the chance to not live up to a big contract. Dak has.
Agreed with you up until your last two sentences. Dak has lived up to a 40 mill per year contract....look at Daniel Jones for an example of not living up to that standard.

Whether the cowboys sign all three or not...it is up to them. They can but do they want to?
Not winning it with them....so

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Agreed with you up until your last two sentences. Dak has lived up to a 40 mill per year contract....look at Daniel Jones for an example of not living up to that standard.

Whether the cowboys sign all three or not...it is up to them. They can but do they want to?
Not winning it with them....so
Daniel Jones since Dak signed his contract: 1 Wild Card win against the 13-4 Vikings.

Dak since Dak signed his contract: 1 Wild Card win against the 8-9 Bucs.

LOL, okay, Ken.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It is easy, the Jones are just being cheap.
It has nothing to do with being cheap. It has everything to do with the salary cap.. if it wasn’t for the cap CeeDee and Dak would have been extended long ago.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
It has nothing about being cheap. It has everything to do with the salary cap.. if it wasn’t for the cap CeeDee and Dak would have been extended long ago.
Wrong.

Executing a restructure in Dak's contract this year that the team had say over, not Dak, would have saved them a bunch of money against the cap. Extending CD already would save them money this year against the cap.

They don't want to pay out the cash to do it.

conner01

Reaction score
Dear fellow Zoner freaks------ can our front office sign Dak and CeeDee and Parsons and still have monies for other positions we need????...honest question???

GORICO
Yes. Can we isn’t really the question. You can sign anyone. But should we? You can structure a deal to get them all done

Diehardblues

Reaction score

GORICO
Not all this season. Parsons will have to wait until next year. And maybe Lamb.