Can we talk about 90?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Lots of blame to go around for yesterday. That includes a one-sided officiating crew. In all the vitriol yesterday I didn’t see much talk about Lawrence. He has been non existent most of this season. This is when he is getting lots of one on one looks as Parsons draws double teams the vast majority of the snaps. I have never been a fan of Lawrence but his lack of production at a key position is really hurting the team.

Thoughts?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He's the second best player on the defense and has been excellent all year, just has finished the sacks.

As always, 90 is the litmus test of who knows what they're talking about.
What are you talking about? Bland, Hankins, Bell all much better. What a clown comment.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
DLaw is the one who hit Hurts in the leg, driving him back to Micah for the sack. Nobody mentioned that. That's par for the course, and the reason you haven't heard much about him.
Ummm that play he was on his hands and knee driven to the ground by the OL.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You guys are nuts. No sacks. No tackles for loss. No solo tackles. Few splash plays. Guy plays DE with an elite LB that rushes the passer 90 pct of the time and Lawrence still can’t make plays. Yeah I know he is good against the run. You pay a DE to hit the QB.

vlad

Reaction score
Lots of blame to go around for yesterday. That includes a one-sided officiating crew. In all the vitriol yesterday I didn’t see much talk about Lawrence. He has been non existent most of this season. This is when he is getting lots of one on one looks as Parsons draws double teams the vast majority of the snaps. I have never been a fan of Lawrence but his lack of production at a key position is really hurting the team.

Thoughts?
I thought, much like every year, he's been kicking *** and our toughest mean-guy nasty player. We a bunch of softies.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thoughts?
Always good to know who I don't need to take seriously here.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
D Flaw will never step up and make a big play when you need him to. To expect him to do anything in a game like this is madness. Dude cares about his bag of money. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The one play he was out in the red zone early in the game, the Eagles ran right at Armstrong for a walk-in TD. Not all play is about stats and sacks.