Can we talk about 90?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
A hit like that on Dak and folks would be screaming about a no call refs fix. DL has had a pretty good year but not to worry the homers will be crowing after Sunday when they destroy the Giants, this is a Cowboys special a bottom feeder with a scrub QB and a stat game for all, can’t wait for the chest beating on beating up a yet another hapless team.
Yeah, don't know how that wasn't a flag for roughing. Need to pull the video to see if he was blocked into him but the rule for going low on the QB is there for precisely the reason Hurts limped off the field. Refs were indeed bad yesterday for us and for them and this was one of them, pending video showing something different.

Proof

Reaction score
Thanks for answering this question like an adult and not using the anonymity of the internet to act like a jerk and just disparage people. I know emotions are high given another tough loss yesterday but to come on and just rip people is wrong.
umm... is that not what you're literally doing?

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah, don't know how that wasn't a flag for roughing. Need to pull the video to see if he was blocked into him but the rule for going low on the QB is there for precisely the reason Hurts limped off the field. Refs were indeed bad yesterday for us and for them and this was one of them, pending video showing something different.
Just saw live and the replay but it looked like the Brady play the rule was made to stop the knee hits. That’s based as I said from the replay only once. Refs threw a lot of flags but I really detest the illegal contact, I wish they would eliminate it and go back to football not let’s give the offense everything for scoring.

KDM256

Reaction score
Lawrence & Armstrong have similar production numbers this season. What sucks is we're paying 30 million for 12 Million dollar production. I know Lawrence's PR team can give me PFF rankings and all that other jazz but what about the eye test? Watching these Cowboys games on Sunday and the attention that Parson is getting on the other end of the defensive line, Lawrence should have way better numbers in the TFL and Sack category.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
You guys are nuts. No sacks. No tackles for loss. No solo tackles. Few splash plays. Guy plays DE with an elite LB that rushes the passer 90 pct of the time and Lawrence still can’t make plays. Yeah I know he is good against the run. You pay a DE to hit the QB.
really?

So going by your logic, do we judge WRs on TDs alone? In that case, is Lamb having a bad season and especially the game yesterday with zero TDs?

Exactly - no.

Lamb played excellent yesterday, Tank less so but he's been good to great all year.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
really?

So going by your logic, do we judge WRs on TDs alone? In that case, is Lamb having a bad season and especially the game yesterday with zero TDs?

Exactly - no.

Lamb played excellent yesterday, Tank less so but he's been good to great all year.
Really? Lamb had 191 yards yesterday. Shows up every week. Gets paid to catch the ball and he does. By your logic if Lamb didn’t have any catches but made a couple blocks downfield he would have had a lousy game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Absolutely…if someone can show how little they understand football with a comment like that then I can certainly take the 10 seconds to give my opinion
You took time from your scouting or coaching job to tell me that? I played and been a fan for almost 40 years.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
You took time from your scouting or coaching job to tell me that? I played and been a fan for almost 40 years.

Don’t need to be a scout or a coach to realize saying “he’s been non existent” is a ridiculous comment. If you have been involved with the game of football for 40 years and this is your take away this season on DLAW…I’d say you’ve wasted too much time on the sport and should move on.

You don’t want to be an old man one day looking back at all this wasted time and say “why jerry”

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Don’t need to be a scout or a coach to realize saying “he’s been non existent” is a ridiculous comment. If you have been involved with the game of football for 40 years and this is your take away this season on DLAW…I’d say you’ve wasted too much time on the sport and should move on.

You don’t want to be an old man one day looking back at all this wasted time and say “why jerry”
Man I liked you as a poster. What a totally rude comment. You must be some miserable SOB.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
By stating your opinion anonymously on the internet tearing down a player. Can you process logic?
Tearing down a player? Because you never do that. Everyone on this forum does that at one time or another. It’s an opinion forum. Opinions on players are fair game. I gave mine on Lawrence. Some said I was wrong and had some evidence to back that up. That’s fine by me. Being a snarky d bag is beneath you. I always liked you as a poster too.

Man this place is toxic these days.

Proof

Reaction score
Tearing down a player? Because you never do that. Everyone on this forum does that at one time or another. It’s an opinion forum. Opinions on players are fair game. I gave mine on Lawrence. Some said I was wrong and had some evidence to back that up. That’s fine by me. Being a snarky d bag is beneath you. I always liked you as a poster too.

Man this place is toxic these days.
Of course I do, we all do. It's just a bit ironic. Snark is just part and parcel, I don't even think I was particularly snarky you're the one who asked if I could read. All good though man. I'll do better

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Really? Lamb had 191 yards yesterday. Shows up every week. Gets paid to catch the ball and he does. By your logic if Lamb didn’t have any catches but made a couple blocks downfield he would have had a lousy game.
so according to you, Lamb gets paid to catch the ball, not score TDs but Tank only gets paid to sack the QB? Which metric do you want to play by? (clue - pick just 1).

My logic is Lamb is having a great season and there are several metrics that determine it. Tank is having a very good season and there are several metrics to determine it..........you getting there yet?