Can we talk about 90?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Thanks for answering this question like an adult and not using the anonymity of the internet to act like a jerk and just disparage people. I know emotions are high given another tough loss yesterday but to come on and just rip people is wrong.
I'm sensing some sarcasm here.

Hey, Cowboys played a good game. They can't help if their coach is a fool. And nothing they can do about the refs. Dak has lost a step, but he was almost in there for that 2 pt. conversion.

McCarthy left points on the board again. But anyway, if I'm the Cowboys coach (fat chance), I'd tell my players they played a good game. They were in it all the way until the last play. I'm not surprised they lost due to the refs. But it's a little surprising they didn't win.. Next time, I'm betting.
Wait a minute. You're being serious. So, you're not coming on and ripping DLaw? Unless DLaw is not a people, too?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
so according to you, Lamb gets paid to catch the ball, not score TDs but Tank only gets paid to sack the QB? Which metric do you want to play by? (clue - pick just 1).

My logic is Lamb is having a great season and there are several metrics that determine it. Tank is having a very good season and there are several metrics to determine it..........you getting there yet?
Just compare his sack and TFL vs the top DEs in the league. You’ll see. No reason to be a snarky *** clown.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
Just compare his sack and TFL vs the top DEs in the league. You’ll see. No reason to be a snarky *** clown.
You know when you are in a room and there's 15 people with 1 viewpoint and a lone wolf with another? You start to think either the penny will drop for thecpoor soul or they are just entrenched. The only thing worse is when you think "oops, I'm the lone wolf".

I take it you read posters comments to your own?

Sorry, not meaning to offend you, I just find it a little strange that's your view on one of our better players.

Peace!

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The man has 20 tackles and 2 sacks. He is a fine player but he is a negative contract and a terrible leader. He is a cancer that should have been cut out with the rest of the Hot Boyz.
I have not always been a fan of how he handled his contract \ surgery or what he did on the field but I actually like him more now than earlier in his career. Since Micah arrived, he has taken a back seat and seems to be more focused on his play rather than trying to be the defensive "leader". When I watch him play now, he seems much more disciplined and going all out. I much prefer this to the guy spouting Hot Boyz nonsense.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
He's our best true D'Lineman. Would he start for SF or Philly? IDK.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I have not always been a fan of how he handled his contract \ surgery or what he did on the field but I actually like him more now than earlier in his career. Since Micah arrived, he has taken a back seat and seems to be more focused on his play rather than trying to be the defensive "leader". When I watch him play now, he seems much more disciplined and going all out. I much prefer this to the guy spouting Hot Boyz nonsense.
Fair statement to be sure and I am not being sarcastic when I say that your viewpoint illustrates high moral character on your part. I however am of low moral character and I can never forgive him for the over paid clown show that he has been for most of his career.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Fair statement to be sure and I am not being sarcastic when I say that your viewpoint illustrates high moral character on your part. I however am of low moral character and I can never forgive him for the over paid clown show that he has been for most of his career.
LOL & fair enough!!