Can we talk about the Front Office?

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Can we even say the front office has been doing well?

Who's idea was it to go into the season with Weeden as the only other QB on the roster? Who's idea was it to go into the season with an old Mcfadden as your best RB? How is the safety position neglected year after year? Why did we hand Crawford some monstrous contract when he's never really shown anything? Why did we pay a midget 4 million a year and decide he would return punts?

And these are decisions that seemed stupid at the time, let alone how they look in hindsight.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Can we even say the front office has been doing well?

Who's idea was it to go into the season with Weeden as the only other QB on the roster? Who's idea was it to go into the season with an old Mcfadden as your best RB? How is the safety position neglected year after year? Why did we hand Crawford some monstrous contract when he's never really shown anything? Why did we pay a midget 4 million a year and decide he would return punts?

And these are decisions that seemed stupid at the time, let alone how they look in hindsight.

I believe it was good to pay the midget what we paid him. In terms of the passing game, he is uncoverable in the middle. He creates major matchup nightmares in the slot. The problem is, they think he can return punts. It baffled me when they initially put him back there and now they are paying the piper. He is not a returner. He wants no part of it and just flat out doesn't excel there. I don't call him the fair catch king for nothing. I love me some bease but he should not be on STs.