Can we talk more about Brandon Aubrey

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So I watched his kicks again today. That 60 yarder is good from 70. Amazing. Someone on the forum last night said he is going to break the NFL record. I think that is very likely to happen. He mashed his other kicks as well. The 59 yarder would have been good from 65. Not as pretty as that first kick but still amazing.

Remember his first kick? Ugly. Since then he has been a robot. He is something special. Question…Is it me or is the thud sound he makes when kicking the ball more recognizable than usual? I mean it’s a “THUD”!

That 60 yarder was just nuts. For you golfers…know when you really mash a drive the ball takes off and the plane shifts up again and then the ball comes down? You know you crushed a drive when you get that. I swear that first kick looked like that.

Enjoy the day.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
So I watched his kicks again today. That 60 yarder is good from 70. Amazing. Someone on the forum last night said he is going to break the NFL record. I think that is very likely to happen. He mashed his other kicks as well. The 59 yarder would have been good from 65. Not as pretty as that first kick but still amazing.

Remember his first kick? Ugly. Since then he has been a robot. He is something special. Question…Is it me or is the thud sound he makes when kicking the ball more recognizable than usual? I mean it’s a “THUD”!

That 60 yarder was just nuts. For you golfers…know when you really mash a drive the ball takes off and the plane shifts up again and then the ball comes down? You know you crushed a drive when you get that. I swear that first kick looked like that.

Enjoy the day.
I am in the golf business and have been for a long time and your assessment of his "Thud" is spot on. What is even just as amazing to me is the effortless way he approaches the ball. On every extra point it almost appears as if the other team is going to block it. The camera angle from behind the posts might create this but man he approaches every kick the same way. Did you hear one of the announcers mention the success Maher had until the playoffs...?