Canceled shows you...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2699150 said:
My father loved it also

Its pretty funny, I can remember sitting on the floor in my living room watching NY Yankee games on wpix 11 and my dad would be sitting on the couch waiting for the game to get over because he liked to watch the nyc news and then barney miller reruns!!!!

He would get all upset, "whats taking so long....hurry up and end the game!!!"

I can still remember phil rizzuto and bill white doing promos for barney miller reruns on wpix 11!

It sucks growing up.

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
Jerricho - Surface - Space: Above and Beyond - Bionic Woman (The most recent one) - New Amsterdam - Threshold - Crusade.

Even though a few have been gone for quite a while, these are all unfinsihed shows I would really like to see picked up somewhere. I would be nice to see a reimagining of the show V as well. Something similar to the new Battlestar Galactica. Like Battlestar, the orginal V is a really good idea for a show. Just a little to "hokie".

Also, even though it did have a conclusion, I've read on line a few places where Farscape may come back. Any Farscape out there anywhere?

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2699082 said:
Mash
Night Court
Earth 2
Deadwood
Rome
The Carol Burnett show
Mork and Mindy
Drew Carey Show
Riptide - the sceaming mimi
Perfect Strangers

The Phoenix...I think it was a late 70's or early 80's show where a guy was an alien or something with special powers.

I am kind of shocked they have not redone a fantasy island. Where they only have a couple of regular actors and the rest are guest stars and the plots can be anything.

I think thats called "LOST"....:p:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Scranton Tiger;2699201 said:
Jerricho - Surface - Space: Above and Beyond - Bionic Woman (The most recent one) - New Amsterdam - Threshold - Crusade.

Even though a few have been gone for quite a while, these are all unfinsihed shows I would really like to see picked up somewhere. I would be nice to see a reimagining of the show V as well. Something similar to the new Battlestar Galactica. Like Battlestar, the orginal V is a really good idea for a show. Just a little to "hokie".

Also, even though it did have a conclusion, I've read on line a few places where Farscape may come back. Any Farscape out there anywhere?

All those were great shows.

I thought I read somewhere that they were gonna make another "V".

Ya heres the article http://iconsoffright.com/news/2008/10/v_to_return_to_primetimeorigin.html

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2699226 said:
Earth 2? I never heard of that one.
That's a pretty good show as well. It's out on DVD so if you like SciFi, it's worth the money. Plus it's cheap. Very good premise. Could have been great if it was completed.

Also, thanks for the link.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;2699250 said:
not even going to lie, nope :|:confused:

dude, we're the same age

it was the cartoon with the bears that flew an airplane, and the little cub surfed from the back of the plane

remember?

what about Chip and Dale, Rescue Rangers?

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2699251 said:
dude, we're the same age

it was the cartoon with the bears that flew an airplane, and the little cub surfed from the back of the plane

remember?

My freshman year in college, my roommates and I watched both of those every day. Followed by G.I. Joe. "Now I know. And knowing is half the battle".

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2699251 said:
dude, we're the same age

remember?

i have no clue lol, but yes chip and dale and rescue rangers i know, didn't really watch much tv as a kid

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Scranton Tiger;2699256 said:
My freshman year in college, my roommates and I watched both of those every day. Followed by G.I. Joe. "Now I know. And knowing is half the battle".

what was the other Disney cartoon, that had Uncle Scrooge in it, and the 3 ducks? that was an awesome show too

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
i remember teenage mutant ninja turtles like i just watched it though :D i always like mikey

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-66-AliSte14.gif