Canceled shows you...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Sarge;2698628 said:
Beavis and Butthead.

ethiostar;2698634 said:
"I am the Great Cornholio! I come from Lake Titicaca. M-heh heh, yeah, Titicaca! Titty-kaka!"

"I am Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!"

:laugh2:

Good times!!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/beavismosh.gif

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Nash Bridges

The A-Team

The District

Hill street Blues <-------The greatest cop show ever.

M*A*S*H, the greatest show ever, but sadly it needed to end, the Korean war couldnt go on forever

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Jon88;2698176 said:
Anyone remember "Flash"? I think that was early 90's. Another show with no chance of making it.

Ya that was a great show, although Im not a big fan of DC comics, I did like that show.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Jon88;2698155 said:
I remember watching Knight Rider when I was about 4 or 5.

Anyone remember the show Air Wolf? It was about some attack helicopter. That's been over 20 years ago.

I have both the Knight Rider and Air Wolfe themes on my car's hard drive. I love to put the Knight Rider one on and turn it up real loud.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2698700 said:
Nash Bridges

The A-Team

The District

Hill street Blues <-------The greatest cop show ever.

M*A*S*H, the greatest show ever, but sadly it needed to end, the Korean war couldnt go on forever

Let's be careful out there.

It wasn't the same after he died. :(

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
tomson75;2698319 said:
This brings up another interesting question of mine....

What the hell happened to Saturday morning cartoons?

...and why do all kids cartoons absolutely suck now? They're horribly drawn, don't teach anything, and aren't funny. I don't get it.

How we got away from Looney Toons, Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, He-Man, The Smurfs, etc...I'll never know.
Amen

Im not a huge anime fan although two of my most favorite cartoons were anime, early anime (Star Blazers, and The Macross Saga). All cartoons are anime it seems these days. The Japanese interpretation of people is hilarious, Big head, and huge eyes.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2698336 said:
My favorite is the Propaganda bomb that lands in the middle of the compound and doesn't explode and they find out its from the CIA. :lmao:

Speaking of the CIA, the ones with Col Flag in them are a riot.

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2698359 said:
I remember that episode and they show the reruns all the time on channels.

He had Hazel eyes and he jumped out of the Helicopter with out his chute is how they got rid of the guy and the army gave him like 10 years of back pay :lmao: that was a classic episode

The best part of re watching MASH episode is how many people had small parts on that show before they became famous

Michael J Fox and Patrick Swayze are two I can remember right off my head
Laurence Fishburne

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
WKRP

The original one. I liked Howard Hessman in that show.

Edit: Bah someone added it already.

And of course theres The Archie Bunker Show, The Jeffersons, Good Times. And what was the one with Shirley, Re-Run, and Dewayne in it?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2698788 said:
Amen

Im not a huge anime fan although two of my most favorite cartoons were anime, early anime (Star Blazers, and The Macross Saga). All cartoons are anime it seems these days. The Japanese interpretation of people is hilarious, Big head, and huge eyes.

I remember trying to watch star blazers every morning before I had to leave for school.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
PullMyFinger;2698796 said:
WKRP

The original one. I liked Howard Hessman in that show.

Edit: Bah someone added it already.

And of course theres The Archie Bunker Show, The Jeffersons, Good Times. And what was the one with Shirley, Re-Run, and Dewayne in it?

What's Happenin and the spin off what's happenin now

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
tomson75;2698319 said:
This brings up another interesting question of mine....

What the hell happened to Saturday morning cartoons?

...and why do all kids cartoons absolutely suck now? They're horribly drawn, don't teach anything, and aren't funny. I don't get it.

How we got away from Looney Toons, Transformers, GI Joe, Thundercats, He-Man, The Smurfs, etc...I'll never know.

how dare you leave off tom and jerry! i still watch the christmas special from like 1990 every christmas eve my 10 year old brother loves it

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2698352 said:
Sanford and Son

Lamont you big dummy!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh2:

or Ester you look like a big ugly ape :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
YoMick;2698889 said:
Stuttering Burt and his "issues" with the dummy :laugh1:

Benson was my favorite.

*door bell rings* You want me to get that? You don't want me to get that. :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oh man, how could I forget All in the Family. Archie was a classic. I loed how he counted stuff. It was either 1-B-3, or A-2-C.

I also loved The Dick Van Dyke Show and the Mary Tyler Moore Show.

Ted Knight was one of the great actors ever. His character on MTM was genius in his stupidity.