Can't think of one player I would have signed for same money so far

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Other words, Stephen is admittedly cheap/conservative regarding outside free agent signing. But in his defense, there's not one player signed during the first wave I'm wishing was a Cowboy for the same amount of money.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/free-agency-update/2019-nfl-free-agent-tracker

FREE AGENCY UPDATE
2019 NFL FREE AGENT TRACKER
84.jpg

BY EVAN SILVA
Updated on March 11, 2019, 7:35 pm ET
FacebookTwitterRedditEmailPrint
( ) = Age at beginning of new league year.
These lists will be depleted by tags and re-signings.
These lists will be supplemented by releases.
This page will stay updated deep into the offseason.

Questfor6

Reaction score
Everybody I was interested in is still available:

Darius Philon DT 1tech LAC- good run stuffer

Henry Anderson DT 3 tech NYJ- looked good every time I was forced to watch the Jets.

Sheldon Richardson DT 3T Minn- another guy most on this board have had a man crush on over the past few yrs.

Preston Smith Edge Wash- tired of watching him kick Tyrons butt every time we play them.

Give me a couple of those guys and throw in one of Amos, Clinton-Dix, or Tashaun Gibson and I'm ready to draft.

dallas72

Reaction score

Henry Anderson DT 3 tech NYJ- looked good every time I was forced to watch the Jets.

Sheldon Richardson DT 3T Minn- another guy most on this board have had a man crush on over the past few yrs.

Preston Smith Edge Wash- tired of watching him kick Tyrons butt every time we play them.

Give me a couple of those guys and throw in one of Amos, Clinton-Dix, or Tashaun Gibson and I'm ready to draft.
Henry Anderson is a DE not DT forJets

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

I like that list

visionary

Reaction score
Other words, Stephen is admittedly cheap/conservative regarding outside free agent signing. But in his defense, there's not one player signed during the first wave I'm wishing was a Cowboy for the same amount of money.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/free-agency-update/2019-nfl-free-agent-tracker

FREE AGENCY UPDATE
2019 NFL FREE AGENT TRACKER
84.jpg

BY EVAN SILVA
Updated on March 11, 2019, 7:35 pm ET
FacebookTwitterRedditEmailPrint
( ) = Age at beginning of new league year.
These lists will be depleted by tags and re-signings.
These lists will be supplemented by releases.
This page will stay updated deep into the offseason.

Yes
I don't care if we win anything or not
I only care that we didn't overpay for a player in FA

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

I’d love to get Smith from Washington. They can’t pay him because of that ridiculous contract they paid for a strong safety.

Would serve them right. Smith would be better with his hand in the dirt in a 43 instead of at OLB in their 34.

Knotamus

Reaction score

Really like this list here.. nice. If we had these players locked in, I’d feel great going into the draft.

That said, I was intrigued with the Kenny Vaccaro signing.. 4y-$26m contract doesn’t sound terrible. And although some may say he’s not ET, they’d prob agree Kenny would be a nice piece at Safety.(for half of Earl’s asking price)

I really like Preston Smith.. I’m curious what kind of contract he’ll demand. I’m glad Dallas doesn’t throw money around the first day..

The first day of FA is like the guy with a ton of cash walking up to the craps table. He rolls a 6, then covers all the numbers including all hardways. You want so bad to jump in bc you think he knows something you don’t.. then he rolls a 7, crap.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Word is Raiders are eyeing Haha.....he played for the other Gruden

Rayman70

Reaction score

as Mickey Spags would say, 'if their so go why are they still available?" lmao.....OBVIOUSLY Mick is a yes man...

slick325

Reaction score
There are only two players I'm interested in seeing Dallas sign, one will cost big money and the other won't. Both would improve this team exponentially. They are Earl Thomas and Tyler Eifert.

But...Stephen Jones will not sign either so.

Sydla

Reaction score

Richardson is going to Cleveland. 3 year deal.

Their plan along the DL is peculiar. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson when they overvalued WR last year and had to trade a #1 pick to fix it. They seriously can't think even if Lawrence signs that their DL is good enough with maybe a mid-round pick thrown into the mix.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I would have potentially been interested in Flowers … but you had to figure his first choices were going to be ex patriot coaches.

Would make a nice tandem with DLaw or insurance if DLaw doesn't get done.

tm1119

Reaction score
Obviously carrying over cap space is more important than talent to win football games. And my own perceived “value” based nothing at all is also extremely important. And Just watching my ‘Boys play on Sunday and be competitive is more than enough for me, no need to take chances and go for a super bowl.

^ the mentality of 75% of this board. Jerry is the greatest salesman ever...or they are just putting something in the water down in Texas to make you all soft and complacent...either 1

slick325

Reaction score
Richardson is going to Cleveland. 3 year deal.

Their plan along the DL is peculiar. You would have thought they would have learned their lesson when they overvalued WR last year and had to trade a #1 pick to fix it. They seriously can't think even if Lawrence signs that their DL is good enough with maybe a mid-round pick thrown into the mix.

I HOPE they are planning on allocating premium draft picks (my definition of premium would be 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks) to the DL. Adding a mid-level free agent on the DL would be smart as well.

We shall see tho...hope they don't think what they gave is good enough even with Tank Lawrence in the fold.