Twitter: Captain workouts underway at the Star

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Rodgers is the highest paid and was also taken down by the 49ers. Has not been to a SB in 16 years. So save the BS winning SB are player making the plays when and playing pretty much error free, you can't have double digit penalties and expect to win vs top team. You want to put it all on Dak? lol get a clue. Lastly I'm not your homie or you buddy so save the remarks.
Look it Homie or is it HOMER????? Where in my post did I refer to YOU as a BUDDY??????? As for Cowboy nation they would take Rogers over the SLOTH every time. If Rogers had a star on his helmet in 2021 the Boys WOULD be SB CHAMPS no doubt about it. As for the SLOTH, he was exposed in the second half of the season and COULDN'T raise his game to help the Boys. The $160 million dollar SLOTH was to slow reading defenses and way too slow finding WIDE-OPEN receivers and TEs. The SLOTH's play was so bad that defenses were dropping off receivers and TEs and playing so close to the box that it all but destroyed the run game. O-Line found that they couldn't block 9.10 or 11 players which meant NO RUN LANES for anybody carrying the rock. It's time for JJ to find a BUDDY and trade the SLOTH if this organization plans on getting past those one and done games.

Motorola

Reaction score
I have no idea what a captain workout is.
This is par for the course propaganda to get fans fired up for the season.

'Best shape of life' videos aren't far behind.
But if they WEREN'T working out. If there WEREN'T videos et al, then their bums. And if they DARE go on a vacation, then blasphemy... lol

Players can't win in the offseason...
For me anyway, that isn't true.

I expect them to be doing what they need to for themselves.

I dont sit here and trash a guy for not working out because I didnt HEAR about it.

For me, an athlete working out is like ME taking a piss. It doesnt need to be noted or pointed out, but they take their cue from their leader, salesman Jerry.

Take Lawrence saying a year ago how 'focused' he was on winning. That means what? He wasn't before?

There's zero positive to talking just to talk but it happens all the time in Dallas.

Wonder why.
Just one example of 21st century technology immersing itself - and somewhat controlling \ influencing -
how we spend our time outside of essential basics of life.

A pro football franchise going about its business of improving the team during the offseason. They provide information & video about it . It's not necessary .. but they do because some fans are interested in seeing it.
Fans who aren't impressed or care about this can just ignore it completely - but they don't.

Most human beings under the age of 25 have spent their lives observing society devoting time to electronic devices just as much as they do to eating, sleeping, playing, working, etc. -- so they mimic the behavior.
And they record these normal activities - then post them on social media.
Cowboys Fans who just want bare-bones, nuts & bolts football = without bells & whistles, plus anything players post outside of actual team news...just ignore everything outside of FA signings, the draft, training camp and pre-season.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yes, let's pray our appointed "Captains" crack the whip to beat this ragtag band of misfits into Budding Superstars! :grin: :flagwave:
I humbly ask this favor with the utmost of Terribly Misguided Love, Respect and Admiration (not to mention Desperation!):thumbup:

Last edited:
Reactions: BAT

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Look it Homie or is it HOMER????? Where in my post did I refer to YOU as a BUDDY??????? As for Cowboy nation they would take Rogers over the SLOTH every time. If Rogers had a star on his helmet in 2021 the Boys WOULD be SB CHAMPS no doubt about it. As for the SLOTH, he was exposed in the second half of the season and COULDN'T raise his game to help the Boys. The $160 million dollar SLOTH was to slow reading defenses and way too slow finding WIDE-OPEN receivers and TEs. The SLOTH's play was so bad that defenses were dropping off receivers and TEs and playing so close to the box that it all but destroyed the run game. O-Line found that they couldn't block 9.10 or 11 players which meant NO RUN LANES for anybody carrying the rock. It's time for JJ to find a BUDDY and trade the SLOTH if this organization plans on getting past those one and done games.

Whoa . . . why can't we all just get along?? And then, we wonder why folks refer to us as toxic! :omg: :facepalm: :angry: :thumbdown: :grin:

Reactions: BAT

Qcard

Reaction score
No one from team management allowed to be involved.

The Star is there as a workout facility. Players can use it.
Excuse the masses....we forgot about the norm when Romo went "Hollywood" :lmao2::lmao2:

These type of workouts...gym and on-field is the reason Dakota has been considered a Natural Leader from day one.