or

"After being flagged, Bledsoe was seen arguing the call that
he crossed the line of scrimmage before passing the ball."

*image taken from TC images from Cowboys-Forum.com*

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Reality said:

In an effort to improve the Cowboys ability to score points, all 53 spots on the roster will be held by offensive players. "We didn't want to give up some of our developmental players on offensive but we didn't have enough room on the roster to keep everyone. The NFL is becoming an offensive league so this move made the most sense. As long as we are the last one to score, we Win." Jones said in a recent Press Conference. Parcells commented "This allows me to coach a better game as I will no longer have to hold that Zimmy Wuss by the hand. I finally have an excuse to fire him."

Don't be surprised if the rest of the league follows suit as fans of other teams have been shouting "we want basketball we want basketball" Jerry has always been a trend setter and this just may be one of his best ideas yet

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
THe ball is snapped.

Bledsoe:"Jeez who farted?"
As all the olineman are in sqautting positions, bledsoe suspects the worse of his fellow teamates and turns around to avoid the inevedable stink.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Bledsoe: "Ok guys here's the play. I have to take a huge shyt and I don't wanna be bothered. FORM THE WALL! NOW! IF ANYONE ONE OF THOSE F***ERS GETS THROUGH, GIVE THEM HELL!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The servants of Frankestein's Monster practice protecting him against the angry villagers. :D

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Reality said:
wrongwaybledsoe.jpg

"For a moment, Bledsoe's worst nightmare came to life as he thought
he was going back to pass and he had no offensive line in front him."

or

"After being flagged, Bledsoe was seen arguing the call that
he crossed the line of scrimmage before passing the ball."

*image taken from TC images from Cowboys-Forum.com*

where'd my receivers go,damn it!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
parcells: "hey... er, uhh... drew... if you're looking for your receivers.... you might wanna try turning around. and somebody bring me a telephone. quickly."

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
ESPN headline news. Bledsoe still gets sacked even though defensive line is no where to be seen.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
Reality said:

AP Wire Service : At yesterdays practice the Cowboys worked on another of Coach Parcells " special situational " plays. Parcells was quoted saying " I want our guys to be ready for anything during a game ". One official who was there to help the Cowboys fix their constant penalty problem told Parcells after practice that " in 27 years I've never seen another team practice this ". One final note, on the play Flozell Adams, LT, was called for a false start.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Reality said:
Drew Henson watches as Bledsoe demonstrates what the former baseball player looks like after taking the snap.

-Or-​

Hey Henson! I can throw better than you backwards.

Wimbo

Reaction score
wrongwaybledsoe.jpg

Cowboys practice the Statue of Liberty play.

Wait... nevermind.

notherbob

Reaction score
The Offense, suffering flashbacks to early last season, scored only three plays later on fourth down and with their backs against the wall.