Twitter: Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury's thoughts on Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Looks like Patriots HC Bill Belichick is not the only head coach in the NFL who thinks very highly of Dak Prescott.

I bet many other coaches in the league feel the same way...and would have jumped right away to steal Dak if Dak had ever hit free agency this past offseason, even after coming off a horrendous lower leg injury. So glad Jerry signed Dak and locked him here with the Cowboys where he belongs for at least the next 4 years.
:thumbup::clap::flagwave:

What say you?

:popcorn:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Looks like Patriots HC Bill Belichick is not the only head coach in the NFL who thinks very highly of Dak Prescott.

I bet many other coaches in the league feel the same way...and would have jumped right away to steal Dak if Dak had ever hit free agency this past offseason, even after coming off a horrendous lower leg injury. So glad Jerry signed Dak and locked him here with the Cowboys where he belongs for at least the next 4 years.

What say you?

Obviously, Coach Kingsbury has not been reading this forum. :muttley:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

What say you?

Our fans rarely appreciate our great QBs while they are playing.
Example Romo, look at the grief he got on this board during his playing days.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our fans rarely appreciate our great QBs while they are playing.
Example Romo, look at the grief he got on this board during his playing days.

Most on here, and we know who they are, do not like very many of our own players. I still say these Dak haters, and the worst ones really showed up the last few days.
They want failure just to say they are correct. And they say that is not so, but it is. When every post is a put down on Dak. That is exactly what they want.

Trendnet

Reaction score

What say you?

For such a 'stud human' - dude didn't even remember Prescott's name. Instead referred to him as "4".

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Good stuff, but you know what is about to happen. They now smell the coffee, and will be out of the woodwork soon. :laugh:

This is what I was talking about in your thread yesterday. The primary concern from jump here is "Oh but you know those haters ..." Why even look over your shoulder like that? Again, bringing it to the fore just in case it wasn't noticed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Most on here, and we know who they are, do not like very many of our own players. I still say these Dak haters, and the worst ones really showed up the last few days.
They want failure just to say they are correct. And they say that is not so, but it is. When every post is a put down on Dak. That is exactly what they want.

:clap::clap::clap::hammer::hammer:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is what I was talking about in your thread yesterday. The primary concern from jump here is "Oh but you know those haters ..." Why even look over your shoulder like that? Again, bringing it to the fore just in case it wasn't noticed.

Same back to to ya! :rolleyes:
I guess it is your job to moderate how I post and to comment. Ok then. Glad I can give you something to do.