Twitter: Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury's thoughts on Dak

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You are the one that started in on me about how I post. I was just commenting back. So no irony at all.
I comment on haters post because it is all they do.

They rarely offer any real content to discuss, nor offer proof to their claims. Because the can't. They are "HATERS' and "TROLLS". :muttley:

However you feel the way you do about my posting, so be it, I do not care.
I am done with you on this subject. You are a waste of my time.

Again, just pointing it out in case you didn't notice. Fine if you disagree and want to be at their whims constantly. Don't shoot the messenger.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Most on here, and we know who they are, do not like very many of our own players. I still say these Dak haters, and the worst ones really showed up the last few days.
They want failure just to say they are correct. And they say that is not so, but it is. When every post is a put down on Dak. That is exactly what they want.
I am with you...most of them rather see the team fail so they can gloat than see them succeed with Dak...and then they accuse everyone of wanting Dak over Team....

a few of them are ok, they will eat crow if the team succeeds with Dak and they won't mind...just a few though.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care if people like him or not. I don't care if his teammates like him or not. As long as he's not breaking laws and hurting people I couldn't care less if people think he's the biggest a hole ever.

Just win, baby.
so you are ok with Watson raping women as long as he wins for the team? right? :facepalm:

real life vs. entertainment.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
so you are ok with Watson raping women as long as he wins for the team? right? :facepalm:

real life vs. entertainment.....
"Honestly, I don't care if people like him or not. I don't care if his teammates like him or not. As long as he's not breaking laws and hurting people I couldn't care less if people think he's the biggest a hole ever."

You don't read well, do you?

jnday

Reaction score

Looks like Patriots HC Bill Belichick is not the only head coach in the NFL who thinks very highly of Dak Prescott.

I bet many other coaches in the league feel the same way...and would have jumped right away to steal Dak if Dak had ever hit free agency this past offseason, even after coming off a horrendous lower leg injury. So glad Jerry signed Dak and locked him here with the Cowboys where he belongs for at least the next 4 years.
:thumbup::clap::flagwave:

What say you?

:popcorn:

There may be several coaches that like him, but I doubt there are many that likes him enough to pay $40 million a year and risk ruining their team’s salary cap.

Brax

Reaction score
"Stud human"?

I'd rather he be a "Stud QB".
The stud human is questionable but he is a good QB but not a great one at this point. This year will tell the tale on many things football related, the rest is PR as most should realize.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
"Honestly, I don't care if people like him or not. I don't care if his teammates like him or not. As long as he's not breaking laws and hurting people I couldn't care less if people think he's the biggest a hole ever."

You don't read well, do you?
my mistake....

see its easy to admit when you made a mistake or when you are wrong.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
There may be several coaches that like him, but I doubt there are many that likes him enough to pay $40 million a year and risk ruining their team’s salary cap.

Daniel Jones
Jaylon Hurtz
Fitzpatrick

Thats just in our division...they would all have paid Dak had he hit the market.........

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Looks like Patriots HC Bill Belichick is not the only head coach in the NFL who thinks very highly of Dak Prescott.

I bet many other coaches in the league feel the same way...and would have jumped right away to steal Dak if Dak had ever hit free agency this past offseason, even after coming off a horrendous lower leg injury. So glad Jerry signed Dak and locked him here with the Cowboys where he belongs for at least the next 4 years.
:thumbup::clap::flagwave:

What say you?

:popcorn:

You dropped some blood and the haters are circling.