Twitter: Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury's thoughts on Dak

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Most on here, and we know who they are, do not like very many of our own players. I still say these Dak haters, and the worst ones really showed up the last few days.
They want failure just to say they are correct. And they say that is not so, but it is. When every post is a put down on Dak. That is exactly what they want.
They are some worthless individuals. And they call themselves fans! Lol

Beaker42

Reaction score

Looks like Patriots HC Bill Belichick is not the only head coach in the NFL who thinks very highly of Dak Prescott.

I bet many other coaches in the league feel the same way...and would have jumped right away to steal Dak if Dak had ever hit free agency this past offseason, even after coming off a horrendous lower leg injury. So glad Jerry signed Dak and locked him here with the Cowboys where he belongs for at least the next 4 years.
:thumbup::clap::flagwave:

What say you?

:popcorn:

If I’m making $40 mil per I’d be the 2nd Coming. Money woes are the root of most bad things in people.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Same back to to ya! :rolleyes:
I guess it is your job to moderate how I post and to comment. Ok then. Glad I can give you something to do.

"I guess it is your job to moderate how I post and to comment"

You mean like criticizing how "Haters" post?

You do know what irony is, right? Lol.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Most on here, and we know who they are, do not like very many of our own players. I still say these Dak haters, and the worst ones really showed up the last few days.
They want failure just to say they are correct. And they say that is not so, but it is. When every post is a put down on Dak. That is exactly what they want.
Very sad we can't unite behind our players

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would rather have him being a Stud QB and be the biggest SOB on the planet!;)
This is the NFL, not the salvation army!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I guess it is your job to moderate how I post and to comment"

You mean like criticizing how "Haters" post?

You do know what irony is, right? Lol.

You are the one that started in on me about how I post. I was just commenting back. So no irony at all.
I comment on haters post because it is all they do.

They rarely offer any real content to discuss, nor offer proof to their claims. Because the can't. They are "HATERS' and "TROLLS". :muttley:

However you feel the way you do about my posting, so be it, I do not care.
I am done with you on this subject. You are a waste of my time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I lol’d when he was like he’s a STUD….human….

Just lol.