Twitter: Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury's thoughts on Dak

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
For real? I would rather be a stud human if those two are my only choices. I think you should rethink that. Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill are considered stud WRs but I would be embarrassed to call them my sons.
Honestly, I don't care if people like him or not. I don't care if his teammates like him or not. As long as he's not breaking laws and hurting people I couldn't care less if people think he's the biggest a hole ever.

Just win, baby.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder if Kliff would trade Murray for Dak right now even trade??o_O
Player for Player !
Would Mike want the little fast guy or the stud human??:D

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wonder if Kliff would trade Murray for Dak right now even trade??o_O
Player for Player !
Would Mike want the little fast guy or the stud human??:D
I'd imagine with Kyler's contract he'd rather have Kyler...if salaries are the same he'd have to take Dak.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Great guy, above average QB.

That's fair, man. In my opinion he's "way" above average. But in my eyes you proved you're not a Dak hater with that post.

Honestly, I don't care if people like him or not. I don't care if his teammates like him or not. As long as he's not breaking laws and hurting people I couldn't care less if people think he's the biggest a hole ever.

Just win, baby.

Forgive my ignorance here. Are you talking about Dak or those two clowns I mentioned? If you're talking about those clowns you should look into what they've done. If I was still working I would've been fired if I did what they did.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That's fair, man. In my opinion he's "way" above average. But in my eyes you proved you're not a Dak hater with that post.

Forgive my ignorance here. Are you talking about Dak or those two clowns I mentioned? If you're talking about those clowns you should look into what they've done. If I was still working I would've been fired if I did what they did.
I'm talking about any player that can win us games. I don't care if they're liked or not by people. I just care that they follow the law and don't hurt anyone. They can be the biggest a holes on earth as long as they're winning games.

The two clowns you mentioned are just scumbags.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I'm talking about any player that can win us games. I don't care if they're liked or not by people. I just care that they follow the law and don't hurt anyone. They can be the biggest a holes on earth as long as they're winning games.

The two clowns you mentioned are just scumbags.

Gotcha, Cowboy. Just wanted a clarification. I agree too. I couldn't stand Prime Time and T.O before we got them. Especially T.O. I vowed to never support the Cowboys again if they signed him. A year later I was wearing his jersey. Lol :cool:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
For real? I would rather be a stud human if those two are my only choices. I think you should rethink that. Antonio Brown and Tyreek Hill are considered stud WRs but I would be embarrassed to call them my sons.
what did Antonio Brown do? why was he suspended?
And I imagine many nfl players are not good people, they just dont get caught, and or the media doesnt find out
about it.

Motorola

Reaction score

Looks like Patriots HC Bill Belichick is not the only head coach in the NFL who thinks very highly of Dak Prescott.

I bet many other coaches in the league feel the same way...and would have jumped right away to steal Dak if Dak had ever hit free agency this past offseason, even after coming off a horrendous lower leg injury. So glad Jerry signed Dak and locked him here with the Cowboys where he belongs for at least the next 4 years.
:thumbup::clap::flagwave:

What say you?

:popcorn:

I could see "The Hoodie" going after Dak if that scenario unfolded...would have been interesting to see what Prescott's agent and the Patriots' FO would have worked out for the contract.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
And I imagine many nfl players are not good people, they just dont get caught, and or the media doesnt find out
about it.

I can't/wont post it here because it's racially related. There should be a video online with the cops at his house. That's enough info to point you in the right direction if you really want to know.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
about it.
What didn't Antonio Brown do is the question....but how about embarassing the mother of his kids on live IN FRONT of his kids while throwing a bag of gummies at her that were shaped like penises....that's a start lol.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Some of y'all don't even sound like Cowboy fans lol....just miserable lol...
CIxbVtrUwAAci6g.png

JustChip

Reaction score
For such a 'stud human' - dude didn't even remember Prescott's name. Instead referred to him as "4".
Sheesh. Landry didn’t know the names of most of his players. And the ones he did he had a propensity to mispronounce. Nice try.