Twitter: Cardinals media expecting Cowboys fans to takeover Sunday

Jumbo075

Reaction score
These are the kind of games that worry me the most. Everyone is conceding to the Cowboys. I just hope we show up ready to play. I don’t care who you’re playing you can’t fool around on the road.
How do you enjoy today if you are always borrowing trouble from tomorrow? I just don’t understand some fans. Are you addicted to worry?

“Have no worry for tomorrow, for sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.”

If the Cowboys take care of practice on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, then Sunday will take care of itself. The question to ask is how are the Cowboys practicing today. Even worrying about practice tomorrow is a waste of emotional energy, much less worrying about the game on Sunday.

And just is case you don’t know the difference, planning is not the same thing as worrying. Preparing properly doesn’t have to include emotional angst over “what if” hypothetical problems.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How do you enjoy today if you are always borrowing trouble from tomorrow? I just don’t understand some fans. Are addicted to worry?

Don’t know where you dug that up, but it has nothing to do with football. Lol

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I will be there.

I've been to 5 Cowboys games at the Cardinals stadium (they keep changing their name). It's about 50/50 but I can see it being much more with the tanking Cardinals.
I was out there in 2017 and yeah it was about 50/50. Maybe a slight lean towards Arizona.

This is the game when Fitzgerald caught about 15 balls. Including a couple of unbelievable catches.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
How do you enjoy today if you are always borrowing trouble from tomorrow? I just don’t understand some fans. Are you addicted to worry?

If the Cowboys take care of practice on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, then Sunday will take care of itself. The question to ask is how are the Cowboys practicing today. Even worrying about practice tomorrow is a waste of emotional energy, much less worrying about the game on Sunday.

And just is case you don’t know the difference, planning is not the same thing as worrying. Preparing properly doesn’t have to include emotional angst over “what if” hypothetical problems.
This should be on a T-shirt bro

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Stop putting this type of stuff into the universe.
It’s not going to have any affect on a lot of fans here. Some don’t believe this Cowboys team is capable of losing a game especially not to the Cardinals. Lucky they don’t have Kyler Murray, he’s been a Cowboys killer. We still don’t have answers for mobile QBs.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It’s not going to have any affect on a lot of fans here. Some don’t believe this Cowboys team is capable of losing a game especially not to the Cardinals. Lucky they don’t have Kyler Murray, he’s been a Cowboys killer. We still don’t have answers for mobile QBs.
Washington & NYG beat them. There's no reason to assume we don't succeed. Why use Murray as a point if he's not playing?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Washington & NYG beat them. There's no reason to assume we don't succeed. Why use Murray as a point if he's not playing?
I’m not assuming we’re not going to succeed, I’m just saying we better show up ready to play on Sunday if we want to succeed. It doesn’t matter that Murray isn’t playing, I mentioned him because we’re 0-2 against him. We’ve caught breaks in back to back weeks, no Aaron Rodgers and no Kyler Murray. We have yet to be tested against a legit contender that has a legit QB.