Twitter: Cardinals media expecting Cowboys fans to takeover Sunday

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Naw man. You're looking at it wrong these days. In the past I’d have agreed. Not now.

They both caught breaks. Not us.
I really don’t know how you could say they caught breaks. Aaron Rodgers has been a Cowboys killer and so has Kyler Murray. The two times we faced Murray he made us look silly with all the running around he did. We looked like a bunch of Keystone cops trying to tackle him. Even Zack Wilson made us look silly on Sunday with his running. Even his defense has no answers for mobile QBs. We just need to show up on Sunday with the same focus and determination we’ve shown in the first two games. If we take the Cardinals for granted, it could lead to an upset. All it could take is a couple of turnovers, a few miss tackles and some untimely penalties and were in trouble. The NFL is an any given Sunday league.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Danial Jones is known very well to be a mobile QB.
He had 43 yards on 13 attempts, so it’s not like we completely shut him down on the ground. Zach Wilson had 5 carries for 36 yards.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You're never going to be happy. You have to make up scenarios.
I’m thrilled with the way we’re playing so far but we haven’t been tested and I’m not going to be satisfied until we at least make a deep run in the playoffs. If you’re one of those fans that’s already popping the champagne, screaming Super Bowl here we come after just two games, enjoy yourself. :thumbup:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I’m thrilled with the way we’re playing so far but we haven’t been tested and I’m not going to be satisfied until we at least make a deep run in the playoffs. If you’re one of those fans that’s already popping the champagne, screaming Super Bowl here we come after just two games, enjoy yourself. :thumbup:
You exaggerate a lot.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You exaggerate a lot.
Who doesn’t exaggerate some? Saying fans are popping the champagne after two games, screaming Super Bowl here we come is exaggerating, but a lot of fans are getting carried away after only two games. One fan is predicting we’re going 17-0. They could’ve been joking, but it looked pretty serious. There’s a lot of Super Bowl talk going on. I’m a cautious fan and there’s plenty of fans like me, because we’ve been burned by the team many times. They’ve had a few teams that appeared to be great teams since their last Super Bowl win only to disappoint us in the end. The Cowboys still have 15 games to go and have a very tough schedule ahead. We don’t know what injuries they may suffer. The true test for this team will come in December and January. Let’s see how we’re playing then.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Who doesn’t exaggerate some? Saying fans are popping the champagne after two games, screaming Super Bowl here we come is exaggerating, but a lot of fans are getting carried away after only two games. One fan is predicting we’re going 17-0. They could’ve been joking, but it looked pretty serious. There’s a lot of Super Bowl talk going on. I’m a cautious fan and there’s plenty of fans like me, because we’ve been burned by the team many times. They’ve had a few teams that appeared to be great teams since their last Super Bowl win only to disappoint us in the end. The Cowboys still have 15 games to go and have a very tough schedule ahead. We don’t know what injuries they may suffer. The true test for this team will come in December and January. Let’s see how we’re playing then.
Cool, so stop posting until then since it doesn't matter, right?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cool, so stop posting until then since it doesn't matter, right?
Sorry, but I’m not going to stop posting. :grin: My advice to you is stop reading my posts if they hit home and upset you. :thumbup:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Sorry, but I’m not going to stop posting. :grin: My advice to you is stop reading my posts if they hit home and upset you. :thumbup:
There's simple too much substance in your posts to ignore.

erod

Reaction score
I've been to road games where Cowboy Nation has taken over. They are AWESOME!!!
They're better than home games here.

Almost nobody who lives in Dallas is from Dallas. It's a hodge-podge of fans from about 20 big fan bases, so home games always end up being pretty split. On the road games, Dallas fans turn out and pay because of that rare opportunity to see them.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He had 43 yards on 13 attempts, so it’s not like we completely shut him down on the ground. Zach Wilson had 5 carries for 36 yards.
They had zero points and 10 points. But ok. Sure

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Hard score if your QB is running for their lives. The only score the Jets got was with Wilson’s arm.
You’re now talking in circles and not making since and I’m bored of this.

Bye.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cardinals media expecting Cowboys fans to takeover Sunday​

It would be hilarious if someone were riding full gallop towards tailgaters outside State Farm Stadium, about eight hours before kickoff, yelling, "THE COWBOYS ARE COMING! THE COWBOYS ARE COMING!"

Jumbo075

Reaction score

Almost nobody who lives in Dallas is from Dallas. It's a hodge-podge of fans from about 20 big fan bases, so home games always end up being pretty split. On the road games, Dallas fans turn out and pay because of that rare opportunity to see them.
My family has been in Dallas at least 154 years. 1859 is the date on the tombstone of one of my ancestors here is Dallas. Don’t know how long before 1859 he was here before he died.

erod

Reaction score
My family has been in Dallas at least 154 years. 1859 is the date on the tombstone of one of my ancestors here is Dallas. Don’t know how long before 1859 he was here before he died.
So he probably ran across Crockett, Bonham, Fannin, Travis, and the boys. Maybe even Billy the Kid and John Wesley Hardin!

Zordon

Reaction score

You're telling me all those California plates on the road aren't just here to visit Dealey Plaza? :)