Carl Lawson contract details

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Really going out on a limb there. Dallas lost several defensive lineman to free agency. Defensive pressure will be difficult to obtain this season, this is obvious to the most causual observer.
i don't think it will be an issue. It will look different. Our D this year will be more about stopping the run than about rushing the QB especially on the early downs. So you won't have 4 guys rushing the passer every play, gettign out of run lanes and losing containment on every single play. The Viking D consistently outperformed the Cowboys in sacks per year duing the Zimmer years.

rambo2

Reaction score
i don't think it will be an issue. It will look different. Our D this year will be more about stopping the run than about rushing the QB especially on the early downs. So you won't have 4 guys rushing the passer every play, gettign out of run lanes and losing containment on every single play. The Viking D consistently outperformed the Cowboys in sacks per year duing the Zimmer years.
I don't think it will be an issue either. Those linebackers have a lot of speed to rush the passer.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Question... Do incentive bonuses count against the salary cap?
Depends if they are likely to be made or not.

Likely is when they did it the previous season.

If they aren't likely to be made but do make them it will hit the cap the next season.
If they are likely to be made but end up not making them then they subtract from the cap the next season.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Really hope it works out with Lawson and Al Quaid Muhammed ,,as we really need some kind of quality
depth with the losses of Williams and Fowler.

Chauncey and Fehoko (Uggh) are just not gonna give us anything at edge DE,...
In fact, I'm about ready to move on from Feheko.
You're ready to move on from Fehoko?? What are you talking about man.

He had a half a year and was put on IR in the middle of his rookie season.

I'm not saying he's going to be a pro bowler but maybe let it play out? Good lord.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You're ready to move on from Fehoko?? What are you talking about man.

He had a half a year and was put on IR in the middle of his rookie season.

I'm not saying he's going to be a pro bowler but maybe let it play out? Good lord.
He's been bad and Zimmer isn't the guy that wanted him. That would be the head coach of the Washington team.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don't think it will be an issue either. Those linebackers have a lot of speed to rush the passer.
I’m pretty sure all of the Cowboys’ linebackers will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. I congratulate you. You have an eye for football talent.