Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos Superbowl 50 Game Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have the guys to protect the QB. They are beginning to assemble some guys to get after the other QB and they're about to draft the premier QB prospect of our lifetime.

We're getting close.

Put a hand in right now and it's Go Cowboys! on three.....

Gameover

Reaction score
Ware is playing great, but Von Miller is playing better than Ware.. He's forcing everything that direction, blowing by his man straight off the snap. He set the tone with the forced fumble, pulling it straight from Can's hand that led to the TD.

And Wade Phillips is the real MVP.. He's bringing it from everywhere.

Miller = Jordan

Ware = Pippen

Ware following Miller's lead

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
If Denver wins this game their defense will get the credit and the MVP will likely come from their defense. If it's Ware I'll have to dig up the post I made 2 years ago after he signed with Denver saying watch the Broncos go to the SB and Ware ends up the MVP.

As of now, Ware won't be.

links18

Reaction score
Denver is winning this game with basically nothing at QB. Peyton has next to nothing left, buy still they are leading this game going into the 4th.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Broncos have one of the best defenses of all time. Yeah I said it. Those guys are playing with so much energy and passion it's not even funny.

Gameover

Reaction score
And Wade Phillips, like Mike Zimmer before him, wasn't good enough for Cowboys fans and media.

Y'all treated this man like garbage from day 1, even though he did a better job than the blonde fraud ever did here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is trying to figure out how to emulate Denver. Same way he spent the past few years figuring out how to emulate Seattle. And New England. And...

Hey. He'll probably figure a 39 year old Manning winning one bodes well for Romo.

Of course it's completely asinine and illogical but that's why he'll probably think it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Denver wins this game their defense will get the credit and the MVP will likely come from their defense. If it's Ware I'll have to dig up the post I made 2 years ago after he signed with Denver saying watch the Broncos go to the SB and Ware ends up the MVP.

LOL.....well Ware hasn't been the Ware i've grown to know while he was here granted he was younger but tonight.....he's better than the Ware I know.