Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos Superbowl 50 Game Thread

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
This is why you draft defense, defense, defense now that the offensive line is built.

most of them are cast offs not draft picks.... maybe they should go after FA's like Denver did.....

jimmy40

Reaction score
Manning's inability to step up in the pocket is worse than his arm

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He had some excellent games for the Cowboys that went unheralded due to the lack of help around him.

I'd agree with that....but there were also some games where we needed him and by the end of the game he'd have 0 sacks 0 tackles........as if he didn't even play in the game.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This may be the best defense I've seen from two teams in a SB. Usually one teams defense shows up but not both teams defenses.

You know what this means right?

Get ready for a crap ton of load up on defense threads, as if that's the only way to win in the league.

Whatever's currently happening is all thats ever happened. React to that and emulate it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You know what this means right?

Get ready for a crap ton of load up on defense threads, as if that's the only way to win in the league.

Whatever's currently happening is all thats ever happened. React to that and emulate it.

"Defense wins championships" is a common statement made by fans any time of the year. We should do our best to load up on defense, whether it's through FA or draft.

I'd much rather us discuss something other than "WE NEED A QUARTERBACK!!!!".

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael Oher screwing his team in the Super Bowl.

They didn't show that in The Blind Side.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Denver could have put this game away but this is what happens when your team settles for FG's