Carpenter sucks... why did we get rid of boiman/shanle?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I want the correct answer. List the linebackers one by one. Because the answer you are giving is wrong

lol umm ok, i suggest u visit dc.com and look at the depth chart..the only guy who wasnt in dallas was hoyte..its ok u have trouble with the truth..ohwell :violin:

Hiero

Reaction score
LatinMind said:
what i find hypocritical is people are saying this about carp, and saying everything is fine..but most of these are the same people who want to get rid of bledsoe after one game..u cant have it both ways:rolleyes:
that's pretty convenient for you to say. most of the people who are saying carp is a bust, are the same idiots who want Bledsoe pulled after one game.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
lol umm ok, i suggest u visit dc.com and look at the depth chart..the only guy who wasnt in dallas was hoyte..its ok u have trouble with the truth..ohwell :violin:

I said who were the linebackers predraft? You had to go to dc.com to see who was on the team?

Predraft we consisted of

Ware with an oft injured unknown in Burnett backing him up

Akin with Shanle backing him

Bradie with Fowler backing him

and Singleton with Boiman backing him

we needed and OLB we drafted a OLB

Hiero

Reaction score
yes, some people just do not understand. Ellis was very close to being traded, and I think he will likely be gone after this year, or shortly after. either way carpenter will get his time, and will be a good player. but since he was inactive his first game ever, he is completely worthless forever to some of these people.
BigDFan5 said:
I said who were the linebackers predraft? You had to go to dc.com to see who was on the team?

Predraft we consisted of

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Hiero said:
that's pretty convenient for you to say. most of the people who are saying carp is a bust, are the same idiots who want Bledsoe pulled after one game.

i think its both..but i do find it still hard to stomach that dallas has the only 1st rd pick to be inactive on gameday..i think people making excuses as to why he's not even active just wont admit the truth that he isnt that good.

he trips over his own feet, that tells u enough..he's not good in open space..he's better suited for the middle linebacker spot..which dallas already has 2 that are 26..so he wont be playing anythime soon..this is just another case of parcells shooting himself in the foot with a person he really didnt need..

i dont, not like carpenter because he sucks, which as to this point he has..but i dont like the pick, because of who was already in dallas..u can try to dismiss anything these people are saying about him as nonsense, but the fact is he got beat out for the final spot by a rookie freeagent..and that shouldnt happen to a 1st rd pick, a rookie freeagent is more import then a 1st rd pick?:lmao2:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
what i find hypocritical is people are saying this about carp, and saying everything is fine..but most of these are the same people who want to get rid of bledsoe after one game..u cant have it both ways:rolleyes:

This is just plain silly. Carpenter is a young guy, he has his entire career to prove his worth. Bledsoe on the other hand is a player who everyone and their mother knows what he can and cant do on the field. Being pateint with a 23 year old rookie is a helluva lot different than getting fed up with you 34 year old quarterback.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

Predraft we consisted of

lol, ur reaching now..parcells said right after akin was signed, that he some things in store for ellis..he already knew he was going to have ellis on the outside..

if carpenter was so destined to play outside, why isnt he atleast backing ellis up? why? because he isnt good in open space, if u actually watched any preseason u would know this..;)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
This is just plain silly. Carpenter is a young guy, he has his entire career to prove his worth. Bledsoe on the other hand is a player who everyone and their mother knows what he can and cant do on the field. Being pateint with a 23 year old rookie is a helluva lot different than getting fed up with you 34 year old quarterback.

im glad parcells doesnt feel the same way u do..:cool:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
im glad parcells doesnt feel the same way u do..:cool:

Unless Parcells cuts Carp tommorrow, he does feel the way I do and will actually let him develope and see the field before calling him worthless.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
lol, ur reaching now..parcells said right after akin was signed, that he some things in store for ellis..he already knew he was going to have ellis on the outside..

if carpenter was so destined to play outside, why isnt he atleast backing ellis up? why? because he isnt good in open space, if u actually watched any preseason u would know this..;)

I'm reaching? Nobody knew Ellis was going to be a linebacker full time, he didnt even know until 5 days into training camp.

I did watch preseason and he look like *gasp* a rookie. I find it amazing you say he looked bad in space playing OLB during the preseason when he never played there in preseason.

Also he is on the depth chart at OLB, and ILB. He is in front of Hoyte on the depth chart.

Just because Hoyte is a better special teams guy means nothing in the long run. If a LB needed to come in and play extended time it would be Carpenter

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Unless Parcells cuts Carp tommorrow, he does feel the way I do and will actually let him develope and see the field before calling him worthless.

develope on the inactive list? lol i dont know how u think u develope..but i would think playing on sunday..but to each his own..but im referring to your dillusional bledsoe rant..u'd rather bench him for a guy who can throw on 3rd string players in preseason..in his lone time against starters and that was against seattle, he had a 3 and out with a fumble.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
develope on the inactive list? lol i dont know how u think u develope..but i would think playing on sunday..but to each his own..but im referring to your dillusional bledsoe rant..u'd rather bench him for a guy who can throw on 3rd string players in preseason..in his lone time against starters and that was against seattle, he had a 3 and out with a fumble.

Oh right, the inactive list means the players dont practice and that their brains shut off so he wont be able to learn his new spot anywhere else but on the field on sundays.

Whenever Ellis leaves, and some team throws a ton of cash at Bradie James you are going to be thanking your lucky stars we have Carpenter on the roster.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Oh right, the inactive list means the players dont practice and that their brains shut off so he wont be able to learn his new spot anywhere else but on the field on sundays.

Whenever Ellis leaves, and some team throws a ton of cash at Bradie James you are going to be thanking your lucky stars we have Carpenter on the roster.

:clap2:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I'm reaching? Nobody knew Ellis was going to be a linebacker full time, he didnt even know until 5 days into training camp.

I did watch preseason and he look like *gasp* a rookie. I find it amazing you say he looked bad in space playing OLB during the preseason when he never played there in preseason.

Also he is on the depth chart at OLB, and ILB. He is in front of Hoyte on the depth chart.

Just because Hoyte is a better special teams guy means nothing in the long run. If a LB needed to come in and play extended time it would be Carpenter

lol if he's in front of hoyte how come he's not even on the team on gameday? obviously hoyte is above him wouldnt u say?

the only way carpenter will be activated is if ellis gets hurt..goodluck wishing for that..my point being your 1st rd pick shouldnt be on the inactive list

u sound like them Commander fans making every excuse for campbell and were making for ramsey every week..just admit to this point he's just one big disappointment

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
lol if he's in front of hoyte how come he's not even on the team on gameday? obviously hoyte is above him wouldnt u say?

the only way carpenter will be activated is if ellis gets hurt..goodluck wishing for that..my point being your 1st rd pick shouldnt be on the inactive list

u sound like them Commander fans making every excuse for campbell and were making for ramsey every week..just admit to this point he's just one big disappointment

He hasnt even seen the field, how can you say he is a disapointment?

Did you think that Hoyte might be a better special teams player?

How the hell do you know the only way Carp will be activated?

Get over yourself, you arent gods gift to scouting linebackers.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
He hasnt even seen the field, how can you say he is a disapointment?

Did you think that Hoyte might be a better special teams player?

How the hell do you know the only way Carp will be activated?

Get over yourself, you arent gods gift to scouting linebackers.

lol seems like u just cant admit anything then..sucks to be you..have a good day

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
lol seems like u just cant admit anything then..sucks to be you..have a good day

jackson_tom_m.jpg

"Are you ********?"

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
LatinMind said:

you can not be this dense.

Hoyte is a better special teams guy THAT is the ONLY reason he dresses. If we needed a LB to play any signifigant minutes its Carpenter. As for Carpenter being ahead of Hoyte go to dc.com and have a look at the depth chart.