Cars you’ve had?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It is my humble opinion that Rotary motors were more dependable that Piston motors. The RX7 i had was a pretty good car.
I tried to redline mine in 5th gear and could not get it there but it kept going faster and faster Mazda even made some trucks and vans with rotary engines in them The rotaries are very dependable engines They have less moving parts to wear out

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
My current cars are 2019 Nissan Frontier V6 plenty of power decent Gas mileage and a 2019 Honda CRV 4 Cylinder power is surprising for a 4 banger Gas mileage is close to 40 mpg on the highway even at 75 mph Both have under 40,000 miles on them are under warranty and paid for

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Cool!
What year did you interview him?
His material with the original band, Love it to Death to Muscle of Love is outstanding.

8/3/04
He did all the great ones—Hello Hooray, Billion Dollar Babies, Be My Lover, Muscle of Love, I’m 18, Desperado, Cold Ethyl, Schools Out, eleven others, plus an encore of Poison, Under My Wheels and Elected. GREAT show!✊

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t even know where to start……..I started at luxury(or nice) cars to beaters back to luxury in the end. My first car in 1986 was a ‘66 Candy Apple red mustang in decent condition. It needed some work but was beautiful and my favorite car overall to this day.

I got in a wreck and hit a school bus when I was still 16. My dad refurbished it to mint and it was absolutely gorgeous! It got stolen two weeks later on Halloween :thumbdown:

Well, dad got me a BMW 325i a short time later. I had another wreck and he was mad to say the least :laugh:

He downgraded me to one of those new Dodge D-50 small trucks, was a fun little ride but me and the guys used to drive it through hurricane flood waters, talking above the hood and totaled that one too.

Welp, was on my own from there and the clunkers were:
1988 Celica
1985 Volvo
Chevy Malibu(forgot year)
A beat up 1990 Chevy 1500
A better 1996 Chevy 1500 and drove it for awhile.

I had a couple others mixed in there but nothing good. Once I started making real money, it got better. Drove mostly new trucks(Ram or Chevy) and traded them in every few years.

We got an X5 in 2015 but the wife traded it in for a 2020 Maserati. I am currently on a 2020 Ram Longhorn but I am seriously considering trading for a Ford Shelby truckand I don’t like Fords :muttley:

Warick

Reaction score
1965 El Camino. 327, powerglide. I miss this car.
1967 Camaro, 350, turbo 350 (want to some day convert to manual).
1987 Mustang 5.0 Coupe (fun little car, pretty quick).
Current ride is a 97 Dodge Ram 1500.

71737_1649866850468_2225389_n.jpg

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
8/3/04
He did all the great ones—Hello Hooray, Billion Dollar Babies, Be My Lover, Muscle of Love, I’m 18, Desperado, Cold Ethyl, Schools Out, eleven others, plus an encore of Poison, Under My Wheels and Elected. GREAT show!✊

That is a good setlist, last time i saw him was pre Covid. He added My Stars, Raped and Freezing, Muscle of Love and Dead babies to the setlist. It was pretty good. Would have loved to have seen the original band but was to young. Also played a bit of Black JuJu during the drum solo.