Carson Wentz is 0-3 with the Colts

Bigdog

Reaction score
don’t worry they’ve gotten a new toy.

Herbert. Although he’s actually pretty dang good!
I like Herbert and think he will be good one. I will admit I liked Wentz coming out of college but not enough to trade up for him. I am so glad we picked who picked. I am glad we have Dak as our qb. I don’t care what anyone says about, he is a leader people will follow.

nobody

Reaction score
I don't get why some Cowboys fans continue bto be obsessed with Wentz. It reeks of insecurity and is a bad look for the rest of us.

It matter this season because of the trade deal Philly made with the Colts. If Wentz doesn't get hurt but causes the Colts to keep losing, that's bad for the Cowboys because of the conditional draft pick for 2022. If he plays 75% of snaps for the season, or 70% and the Colts make the playoffs, the second round draft pick turns into a first round. Best case scenario for the Cowboys is for the Colts to do mediocre or well or if Wentz can't play 70-75% of the snaps.

Cowboys fans should be rooting for Wentz and the Colts to do poorly simply because it devalues the picks going to Philly.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I honestly don’t see him taking 75% of the snaps with either injury or benching. They liked Sam Ehlinger the rookie out of Texas , how bad did he get hurt ? I could see him replacing Wentz.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Remember he has to play 70% of the snaps or else its a 2nd rounder. They will shut him down if they are out of playoff contention

Titans don’t appear as strong as they were the last couple of years, 5-7 through 12 games and they might still be in it. Only need him to start 12 and play in a partial 13th. As long as he’s not injured that’ll likely happen, his backup is really bad.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Colts are my favorite AFC team and it sucks....or maybe he is good, the worst he does the quicker they replace him

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
It matter this season because of the trade deal Philly made with the Colts. If Wentz doesn't get hurt but causes the Colts to keep losing, that's bad for the Cowboys because of the conditional draft pick for 2022. If he plays 75% of snaps for the season, or 70% and the Colts make the playoffs, the second round draft pick turns into a first round. Best case scenario for the Cowboys is for the Colts to do mediocre or well or if Wentz can't play 70-75% of the snaps.

Cowboys fans should be rooting for Wentz and the Colts to do poorly simply because it devalues the picks going to Philly.
Right but my question was why do these insecure losers feel like they have to clog up the message board whenever he has a bad game.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Was never the same after he hurt his knee. It just seems like he is injury prone and his career is heading towards a backup the way he is playing.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Feel like people are mocking his performance. No one has mocked his injuries but pretty telling that you somehow found that.

"Wheelchair Wentz."

Really??? That says a lot about performance. The point is you people are obsessed with a QB not even on Dallas so why bother?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Um, who mocked his injuries, Mr. Tough Army Man?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

He’s healthy enough to play and he played like trash. He’s not good.

How adorable that you jumped to his defense like the little sweetheart that you are.

Dak’s much better, like it or not.

You lose. Just like in every other facet of your life.
:thumbup:

Typical butthurt member who insults a veteran because he has neither the brain or spine to be a man.....but we all know you would never run your mouth like that in person to anyone.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He somehow injured both of his ankles.
That's impressive.