Carson Wentz Take Note: Dak Calls Out Teammates

Cmac

Reaction score
when I see him get in someone's face on the field, I will consider him a leader. when he gets on a wr for running a bad route, or a lineman for missing an assignment, then he'll be leading. aikman did it. Staubach did it. tony didn't. right now, dak's just an orator. "some guys" isn't being specific enough. if "some guys" aren't working hard enough, call them out for it personally. give some names. and not just players. single out a coach or two. all of us here can.
What we gonna do when he throws high, behind, into triple coverage, or miss someone in the flat?

johneric8

Reaction score
One team already has a Super Bowl victory, genius. Which is why I pointed out who the Eagles true leader is. Let's go through the names

Dak, Wentz, Pederson, Garrett - all the players mentioned. Tell me who has Super Bowl rings and who doesn't? Maybe think this time. The NFL didn't start in 2019. Take your time, don't hurt yourself.

And I already brought up, go read what people have to say about Aaron Rodgers - it's worse than what anonymous players are saying about Wentz. Who has rings? Again, none of this freakin' crap matters. Here's the motivation for players: Do your job or you're fired. Performance and execution is the best form of leadership, not this "rah rah" crap - if grown men can't get up to do their job the best they can, no form of big Dak talk is going to change a thing.

I think we are speaking on two different topics. I'm saying that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Dak as a leader giving a rah rah speech because sometimes it's what that player needs as well to make sure he is on the same page with everyone. This is especially true if Garret's message and process is starting to fall on deaf ears. In terms of superbowl rings, yea the Eagles got one by a foles led Eagles team not long ago ...

The only reason I posted was because I didn't see any reason to discredit our QB for trying to motivate himself or the team! Garret has already shown he is not consistent as coach so if I'm a player and I care, I'm taking matters into my own hands.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes i know, the sliding scale of what wins count for you.

You also are changing the subject. you said his leadership doesn't matter because he might lose.

...that's not what I said. Go back and read my original post. Read it a second time, think long and hard. Then respond.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
...that's not what I said. Go back and read my original post. Read it a second time, think long and hard. Then respond.

You said Dak hasn't won anything. It is what it is. I'm not going to bring up his winning percentage as I'm not going down that rabbithole again. I just beat you to the punch and moved on.

You did say that the leadership won't matter if we lose and Wentz wins and more Garrett defeatism.

You should say he hasn't won anything too. It's great conversation. :rolleyes:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"QBR" big deal, let, trade him for Brady or Rodgers if he's so good. I hope they remember he has to have perfect protection or he "glitches" out. rah rah

Hadenough

Reaction score
"QBR" big deal, let, trade him for Brady or Rodgers if he's so good. I hope they remember he has to have perfect protection or he "glitches" out. rah rah
Ive been saying it for a couple years now. This team will never win anything with Dak Prescott as QB. He is too inconsistent and lacks accuracy and arm strength. Dak is the only QB I have ever seen in the NFL that cant flick the ball 20 yards just arming the ball. Ive seen this numerous times from back in 2016 throwing to Beasley his mechanics were off and he faceplants a football several times 5 yards short of a wide open Beasley 15 yds away. His throw to a wide open Jarwin in the Colts game 25 yds away and he misses him 5 yards short. Saw it in the 2point conversion to Witten against the Jets he is falling away and cant hit Witten 5 yds away the pass lands 3 yards short. That stupid pro bowl competition in 2016 where Dak struggled like crazy to hit the deep targets that all the other QBs didnt seem to have a problem with. I cant tell you how many times he has thrown behind his WRs. CBs have adjusted to the point where they look for the ball to be throw behind the WR.
That QBR is made up for losing QBs to look better. If you go look at the leaders of the QBR there are very avg QBs at the top and guys like Brady and Rodgers aren down the charts.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I’ll bet Tavon Austin and a few on defense are among the culprits.