Carson Wentz Take Note: Dak Calls Out Teammates

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Guess what? If Dak loses on Sunday, all this rah-rah crap means nothing. If Wentz wins on Sunday, his teammates will suddenly think he's the greatest leader they've ever had.

Ws matter more than anything. All this stuff is tabloid BS if you can't execute on Sundays. They have Pederson, we have Garrett - they have the better true leader on their team. Doesn't matter how crappy Wentz is at it.

True. Both teams in similar situations. They have Pederson and we have Garrett. Huge disadvantage right off the bat.

FTWayne

Reaction score
maybe he needs to prepare better for pressure and not go into panic mode with pressure. learn how to read the defense might help.

shabazz

Reaction score
So be it...
Bottom line is Dak Prescott is our QB, rather you like that or not.
I want my QB to be the team leader, that's how you put rings on fingers.
Im only looking at the next week opponent and that's the Eagles, another 3-3 team.
That's a top game of the season, believe it or not that's where this division is right now,, first place pending.
So if Daks talk falls on deaf ears so be it, but all Im saying is at least someone laying it out on this team, and this team needs a leader,,, right now.

Like I posted before, if he said it to just his teammates, that’s his business and I could care less but if he made these statements to the media than that’s just wrong and his teammates can be the final judges. That should just be lockeroom material

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Like I posted before, if he said it to just his teammates, that’s his business and I could care less but if he made these statements to the media than that’s just wrong and his teammates can be the final judges. That should just be lockeroom material
Time for the rest of the team to step up too I guess.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Maybe time for a Michael Irvin/deion Sanders pre game pep talk show these millennial era players how it's done.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Some of the people on this forum aren't that smart and will take this seriously. You are in grave danger for posting this...
That starts with you. Because IF you were smart, you'd realize this is a family forum, which means it's NOT AN ADULT ONLY site. Get over yourself already. :rolleyes:

No need to reply, my alerts are turned off.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
LOL the dude who dropped the game winning TD against the Falcons?
People need to stop saying the game winning drop, he wasn't even close to being in the endzone and even if he caught it and ran untouched there was plenty of time for Julio to do what he just did the prior possession. The game wasn't over and plenty more plays happened after that drop, it might of potentially been the game winner but it wasn't for a fact

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It will mean NOTHING if the Cowboys don't win, and he doesn't play a significant role in the victory.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
It does nothing. Dak hasn't won crap, why would anyone listen to him at this point? People listen to Brady when he critiques because he's won something. Again, winning is what matters - you execute, prove yourself on the field and THEN you can critique the players around you.

Yes i know, the sliding scale of what wins count for you.

You also are changing the subject. you said his leadership doesn't matter because he might lose.

Zman5

Reaction score
Here is a video of Eagles OL standing around while Wince is getting killed. They don't even run to his help after the play is over. If this happened to Dak, the Dak haters would be out full force.
They will probably defend Wince saying it's nothing.

It's clear as day Wince's teammates don't like him.

Last edited:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Here is a video of Eagles OL standing around while Wince is getting killed. They don't even run to his help after the play is over. If this happened to Dak, the Dak haters would be out full force.
They will probably defend Wince saying it's nothing.

It's clear as day Wince's teammates don't like him.

I truly think the O-line thought he passed the ball/didn’t know what was going on. They had this one play where they “stopped” blocking for him and that’s it. There is nothing else to this situation. They never did it again. This is drama out of nothing

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's the interview

Check out @dallascowboys's Tweet:

Aka "I'm still waiting for my team to carry me"
Quote Tweet

C1QObiyZ_normal.jpg

Dallas Cowboys
@dallascowboys
· 21h
"We're right there." Dak Prescott discusses how the #DallasCowboys

NFL_Clubs_2019_2020_Emojis_DallasCowboys.png
can execute plays better and get off to faster starts.

Zman5

Reaction score
I truly think the O-line thought he passed the ball/didn’t know what was going on. They had this one play where they “stopped” blocking for him and that’s it. There is nothing else to this situation. They never did it again. This is drama out of nothing

I disagree You can see few OL watching him with the ball getting killed at the end yet they barely move toward him. And I'm sure the coaches warn them not to do it again afterwards.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I like his attitude. Play if you can play. Prepare better. Play better. The defense is dog **** out there. That interior defensive line is embarrassing.

khiladi

Reaction score
If you removed Dak’s name in this article, I’d think it was Garrett talking...

plus we all know Dak doesn’t ‘practice well’..

Techsass

Reaction score
In the end it's all about winning. Motivation is a factor in almost every group thing, but self motivation does more than speeches ever will.

Hadenough

Reaction score
When is Dak going to step up and accept responsibility for 75% of his passes being behind his intended target. His terrible first half in games and slow starts. Maybe he needs to work for a whole game and not just half a game.
When is Garrett going to step up and admit maybe just maybe its his fault that he didnt have the team prepared to he could of done better with in game adjustments.
When is Zeke going step up and say hey I had a bad game I was out partying too much last night.
When are these over paid offensive linemen going to step up and admit to having a bad game and maybe just maybe they are hurting the team by insisting on playing when not a 100%.
NOBODY on this team accepts responsibility for playing like trash.