Cavs vs Magic

Letemburn

Reaction score
Lebron made it very interesting at the end, i would of died if that went in. GO MAGIC!!! 3 down 1 more to go. Gotta go back to Cleveland for next game though.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Should be able to get a win at home and that will carry over. It's not like Orlando is dominating at home. Anything is possible.

Letemburn

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2788498 said:
Should be able to get a win at home and that will carry over. It's not like Orlando is dominating at home. Anything is possible.

Its possible but itll be very tough to take 3 in a row against a good Orlando team with Howard controlling the paint and shooters all around him.

Nav22

Reaction score
What... a... game. I almost expected LeBron to hit that last 3.

Ah well. Magic up 3-1.

Eat your crow, SLATE. :D
Haha... sorry dude, not gonna happen.

Cleveland will take care of their homecourt in Game 5, but Game 6 in Orlando is when the fat lady's vocal talent will be heard by all.

Like I've said... Magic in 6, Lakers in 7.

Mo Williams is a joke. Get LeBron a real #2 this summer, Danny Ferry.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2788498 said:
You were right about a sweep, just pick the wrong team. :muttley:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2788477 said:
Do they still call traveling in the NBA? :laugh2:

It doesn't seem so.

Seriously, though, I stopped caring when Derrick Fisher performed the miracle of snagging an inbound pass, posting up, and then shooting -- all in one-tenth of a second.:p:

Jenky

Reaction score
Nav22;2788502 said:
What... a... game. I almost expected LeBron to hit that last 3.

Ah well. Magic up 3-1.

Eat your crow, SLATE. :DHaha... sorry dude, not gonna happen.

Cleveland will take care of their homecourt in Game 5, but Game 6 in Orlando is when the fat lady's vocal talent will be heard by all.

Like I've said... Magic in 6, Lakers in 7.

Mo Williams is a joke. Get LeBron a real #2 this summer, Danny Ferry.

Too bad Boozer didnt stay huh? Thought I saw him watching game 3 at Orlando.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Encore;2788525 said:
I am a "witness" to several turnovers and airballs in OT

Hahah he was 2 inches away from winning the game AGAIN..I'm not worried at all. A win on thursday and it's anyones game..

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Another great game. When those 3's fall for the Magic like that they are tough to beat.

It's amazing seeing LeBron out there as a one-man-army. Guy is truly a show-stopper. He's truly an athletic phenom.

Anything can happen and I expect another close game in Cleveland, but I will take 3-1 any day of the week and twice on Tuesday's.

Jenky

Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2788535 said:
Another great game. When those 3's fall for the Magic like that they are tough to beat.

It's amazing seeing LeBron out there as a one-man-army. Guy is truly a show-stopper. He's truly an athletic phenom.

Anything can happen and I expect another close game in Cleveland, but I will take 3-1 any day of the week and twice on Tuesday's.

Dude, you should see the number of people on this forum who are trying to "spin" it, calling him a choke artist. Its pretty comical...like really *** do you want him to do? Its his team sucking ***...

Letemburn

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2788530 said:
Hahah he was 2 inches away from winning the game AGAIN..I'm not worried at all. A win on thursday and it's anyones game..

7 turnovers in the 4th and overtime by Lebron is what killed you all though. He has got to hold onto the ball and not turn it over that late in the game.

Lets hope we can take the series in Cleveland if not it would be nice to see Magic take it at home in game 6 at Amway Arena.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2788530 said:

Cav's :pee: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Letemburn;2788548 said:
7 turnovers in the 4th and overtime by Lebron is what killed you all though. He has got to hold onto the ball and not turn it over that late in the game.

Lets hope we can take the series in Cleveland if not it would be nice to see Magic take it at home in game 6 at Amway Arena.

Yep. GO MAGIC!

Pietrus off the bench and Howard with 10 overtime points...lovely.

Hope we can take it in 5. We're going to get the Cavs best on Thursday.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I was reading basketball forum and someone threw out this scenario

"Cavs are gonna win game 5 off of the refs, Howard is gonna be supended for game 6 making the series go to a game 7 with the Cavs wining at home because of Stern/Refs. I want the Magic to win but I see Stern making this series go to 7 games with the Cavs wining in 7 just like he wanted."

You think it will go down like this???

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Avaj;2788571 said:
I was reading basketball forum and someone threw out this scenario

"Cavs are gonna win game 5 off of the refs, Howard is gonna be supended for game 6 making the series go to a game 7 with the Cavs wining at home because of Stern/Refs. I want the Magic to win but I see Stern making this series go to 7 games with the Cavs wining in 7 just like he wanted."

You think it will go down like this???

You know that's a very good point. Howards 6 technical fouls are being extremely under the radar right now. I don't think they are taking tonights T back. He taunted someone on the ground..that's an instant T. LeBron will get multiple calls at home and it could VERY much trigger a Dwight T. That would be insane though!

Question of the day though..is there a memo being sent out to the refs to NOT call a T on Howard though and let him rant and rave all he wants? I hope they blow that whistle at the first curse word coming out of his mouth.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Oh and Varajeo can go into the game wanting to get a double T with Howard by pissing him off and annoying him all game..all it takess is a little wrap up...

just sayin...