Cavs vs Magic

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I think it's pretty much a given that the Cavs will come back and win this series. I think we can all agree that LeBron and the Cavs are doing this on purpose to get a little adversity going. Beating every opponant by double digits can get a little boring. The Cavs are just toying with the Magic by letting them think they are somewhat legit, when in fact they will lose the series. It's a little cruel if you ask me, but hey when your the best team in the NBA and have a GOD on your team you can do these kinds of things.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789560 said:
I think it's pretty much a given that the Cavs will come back and win this series. I think we can all agree that LeBron and the Cavs are doing this on purpose to get a little adversity going. Beating every opponant by double digits can get a little boring. The Cavs are just toying with the Magic by letting them think they are somewhat legit, when in fact they will lose the series. It's a little cruel if you ask me, but hey when your the best team in the NBA and have a GOD on your team you can do these kinds of things.
:laugh2: slate, have you been puffing on lil something trying to figure out what is going on in this series?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2789589 said:
:laugh2: slate, have you been puffing on lil something trying to figure out what is going on in this series?

As a matter of fact. YES..but that's irrelevant to that post. lol

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789590 said:
As a matter of fact. YES..but that's irrelevant to that post. lol
I figured that. the Cavs just have to focus on winning game 5. it's not like the Magic are beating them down they're winning by last second shots just like the Cavs lone win. also in the 4th quarter somebody else has to help Lebron. It's been 1 on 5 in the 4th quarter of all of these games so far. If Mo or Delonte wants to step up and make some shots in the 4th the Cavs could easily win game 5.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2789599 said:
I figured that. the Cavs just have to focus on winning game 5. it's not like the Magic are beating them down they're winning by last second shots just like the Cavs lone win. also in the 4th quarter somebody else has to help Lebron. It's been 1 on 5 in the 4th quarter of all of these games so far. If Mo or Delonte wants to step up and make some shots in the 4th the Cavs could easily win game 5.

That's what I'm saying! Win game 5..series is 3-2..Magic will win three straight home games? DOUBT IT..3-3..come back and get some home cookin..win game 7..BYE MAGICIANS! You sure are pulling a rabbit out your *** on this series!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789659 said:
That's what I'm saying! Win game 5..series is 3-2..Magic will win three straight home games? DOUBT IT..3-3..come back and get some home cookin..win game 7..BYE MAGICIANS! You sure are pulling a rabbit out your *** on this series!
well if they can get it back home for game 7 all bets are off. they just gotta focus and win game 5 1st.

Letemburn

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789659 said:

Lol, when magic win their 4th game of the series will you be coming back? I sure as hell hope so, you talk a lot of ish and i have yet to see your team back your mouth up.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Letemburn;2789816 said:
Lol, when magic win their 4th game of the series will you be coming back? I sure as hell hope so, you talk a lot of ish and i have yet to see your team back your mouth up.

Like I said. The Cavs are just toying with the Magic. They are bored and this qualifies as excitement. Fun time is over.Time to win 3 straight. This is such a given.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789900 said:
Like I said. The Cavs are just toying with the Magic. They are bored and this qualifies as excitement. Fun time is over.Time to win 3 straight. This is such a given.
i hope you were as confident on your exams as you are on your team. Unless the Cav's can play defense and stop the outside shot, there is no chance. Has a team with at least 66 wins ever lost before the Finals? it would be interesting to find that out.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2789904 said:
i hope you were as confident on your exams as you are on your team. Unless the Cav's can play defense and stop the outside shot, there is no chance. Has a team with at least 66 wins ever lost before the Finals? it would be interesting to find that out.

Aced both of them today. It's a burden being so smart. I totally LeBron'd those finals(dominated).

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789905 said:
Aced both of them today. It's a burden being so smart. I totally LeBron'd those finals(dominated).
I am happy you did well on your tourism finals ;)

As far as Lebroning? I think you should wait and see. It's not as if the Magic are huge underdogs. They did win 59 games this year.

Letemburn

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2789900 said:

Care to place a sig and avatar bet if your so confident...?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Letemburn;2789938 said:

He already lost a sig bet over this series, so get in line.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Letemburn;2789938 said:

I'm already getting a Kobe sig:rolleyes:

I'll bet you a avatar pic that they will come back. This should be a freebie.

Rules:You have to rock whatever I give you for the first 8 weeks od the NFL season. Starting week 1.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2789917 said:
I am happy you did well on your tourism finals ;)

As far as Lebroning? I think you should wait and see. It's not as if the Magic are huge underdogs. They did win 59 games this year.

Tourism finals? lol good one. But seriously, that trig and chem final were tough! but being handsome and smart is something I have to live with:shades:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2790024 said:
I'm already getting a Kobe sig:rolleyes:

I'll bet you a avatar pic that they will come back. This should be a freebie.

Rules:You have to rock whatever I give you for the first 8 weeks od the NFL season. Starting week 1.

Kobe sig? You think that's as bad as it'll get?

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Just a little tidbit.The last team to come back from a 3-1 deficit was the Detroit Pistons in 2003. WHo was on that team??...drumroll please.....

Ben Wallace!!!!

Omen? well that's for sure!