Cavs vs Magic

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2792944 said:
Like I said..............

The Lakers will have a much easier time of it with Denver than the Cavs will with Orlando.

After this weekend, it should be LA/Orlando, and this little drama will be over.

THEN................No way Orlando beats LA.

Repeat after me: Championship Experience, Championship Experience, Championship Experience, Championship Experience........................

Championship experience for who? If you call the Lakers getting embarrassed last year in the finals "experience" then ya sure. Paul Pierce,Ray Allen,Kevin Garnett,Rondo,Perkins ect didn't have championship experience last year..so there goes that logic. Nice try

Cavs in 4 against the Lakers.

adamc91115

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2792949 said:
Championship experience for who? If you call the Lakers getting embarrassed last year in the finals "experience" then ya sure. Paul Pierce,Ray Allen,Kevin Garnett,Rondo,Perkins ect didn't have championship experience last year..so there goes that logic. Nice try

Championship experience?
Kobe 5 - 3 Wins
Fish 5 - 3 Wins
Everyone else has 1 game of championship experience. It means more than you think... It will definitely help the Lakers over the Magic.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
adamc91115;2792964 said:
Championship experience?
Kobe 5 - 3 Wins
Fish 5 - 3 Wins
Everyone else has 1 game of championship experience. It means more than you think... It will definitely help the Lakers over the Magic.

But the Celtics had NONE other than James Posey last year and they won. Cavs have NONE other than Ben Wallace. Logic? Ya it's pretty much no where in sight. Keep trying though.A for effort.

adamc91115

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793022 said:
But the Celtics had NONE other than James Posey last year and they won. Cavs have NONE other than Ben Wallace. Logic? Ya it's pretty much no where in sight. Keep trying though.A for effort.

You're the one calling for the Cavs in 4 in the finals when they have a slim chance of winning the Eastern Finals and you're telling me to keep trying? :laugh1:

I'm telling you... Championship experience will be a huge bonus for the Lakers in the finals against the Magic.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2792949 said:

You sound real good, except one thing..................the Celtic thing is "the Celtic thing", so they don't count.

There's no "Magic" thing, or "Nugget" thing, and there certainly and definitely ain't no "Cav" thing...................

Don't discount championship "mojo" when it comes to the Celtics, experience or no experience!

This thing is over. Kobe gets another one, and puts the "King James" thing to rest for another year at least. It's poetic justice that it's Kobe who's going to win, after all this broo-ha-ha over LeBron.

I like LeBron and all, but this ain't his year................

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2793034 said:
You sound real good, except one thing..................the Celtic thing is "the Celtic thing", so they don't count.

There's no "Magic" thing, or "Nugget" thing, and there certainly and definitely ain't no "Cav" thing...................

Don't discount championship "mojo" when it comes to the Celtics, experience or no experience!

This thing is over. Kobe gets another one, and puts the "King James" thing to rest for another year at least. It's poetic justice that it's Kobe who's going to win, after all this broo-ha-ha over LeBron.

I like LeBron and all, but this ain't his year................

hahahahaha WOW! "the Celtic thing" ?? Your reaaaally reachin..

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793040 said:
hahahahaha WOW! "the Celtic thing" ?? Your reaaaally reachin..

Yeah?

Show us the "caviler" thing........................

Listen, until further notice, LeBron is just the next "Jordan" before Pippin and Jackson and Rodman. Nice guy, most talent, hard worker, got game, NO COACHING, NO HELP!!!!

Until further notice...................

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Its so painful watching LeBron be so radical and watch his goofy supporting cast **** up his chances.

Give Lebron Scottie Pippen and Phil Jackson. Give Lebron Shaq and Phil Jackson.

cavs.jpg

Not seen in the picture is Mo Williams missing a three pointer, Big Z playing horrible defense, and Al Roker doubling as a basketball coach.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Superman is just beasting all over the Cavs inside. No answer for him...

I still expect this thing to be close in the end though.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Lebron is doing this on purpose, right Slatesmosphere? Lebron wants to play around with the Magic, let the fans think its over. Witness Greatness happen in the 2nd half.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
As Parcells would say, " You guys got sucked "

I have no doubt that Slate is Cavs/LeBron fan but even he knows they aint winning any title, nor getting there this year. Right Slate? Where are you?

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
It is apparent that the Magic wants it more then the Cavs

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Magic are hitting everything under the sun. It's impossible to stop when Alston and Peitrus just rain garbage three's. LeBron and Co and getting ZERO calls in the paint against Howard. It's almost comical. I've counted at least 5 times when they have gone into Howard and no call..I'm so done with the NBA. It's like this every ****ing year. Whoever is playing at home gets the calls. It's just not even fun to watch. If this game was at Cleveland, Howard would have 5 fouls by now and been out of the game awhile ago. And that's the truth. I'm just tired of officiating of home teams. It dictates the whole game. When I knew LeBron wasn't getting calls I knew they were going to lose. That's pathetic that I even think that.

That being said..the Lakers are so done. Howard will make Gasol look like the little ***** he is and toss him around like a ragdoll. Magic are incredible with their shooting. The Lakers will have no answers for Howard,Lewis and Turk. Odom is a terrible perimeter defender and Bynum and Gasol CANNOT play at the same time..too many mismatches. Props to the Magic. They are for real.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2793585 said:
Magic are hitting everything under the sun. It's impossible to stop when Alston and Peitrus just rain garbage three's. LeBron and Co and getting ZERO calls in the paint against Howard. It's almost comical. I've counted at least 5 times when they have gone into Howard and no call..I'm so done with the NBA. It's like this every ****ing year. Whoever is playing at home gets the calls. It's just not even fun to watch. If this game was at Cleveland, Howard would have 5 fouls by now and been out of the game awhile ago. And that's the truth. I'm just tired of officiating of home teams. It dictates the whole game. When I knew LeBron wasn't getting calls I knew they were going to lose. That's pathetic that I even think that.

That being said..the Lakers are so done. Howard will make Gasol look like the little ***** he is and toss him around like a ragdoll. Magic are incredible with their shooting. The Lakers will have no answers for Howard,Lewis and Turk. Odom is a terrible perimeter defender and Bynum and Gasol CANNOT play at the same time..too many mismatches. Props to the Magic. They are for real.
we are all witnesses

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2793586 said:
we are all witnesses

You want me to have some meltdown or something but that's not going to happen. You can keep baiting me all you want. I really couldn't care less.