Cavs vs Magic

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2781654 said:
well Lebron cant do it all by himself. Cavs still win the series though.

I thought Bron could walk on water? You mean to say the Cav's aren't the best team to ever play in the NBA?

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
TheCount;2781665 said:
I thought Bron could walk on water? You mean to say the Cav's aren't the best team to ever play in the NBA?

get this, Bron bleeds too. Oh Knoes.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Wow just wow...I don't know if anyone is watching Dwight Howards' press conference, but he said that Lebron was saying to the Magic team during halftime you all are just witnesses, watching me dunk and score :omg:

Howard said thanks for the motivation :eek:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Avaj;2781693 said:
Wow just wow...I don't know if anyone is watching Dwight Howards' press conference, but he said that Lebron was saying to the Magic team during halftime you all are just witnesses, watching me dunk and score :omg:

Howard said thanks for the motivation :eek:
That was what Van Gundy was telling them. Their coach in at halftime telling them, "You're all witnesses... you're sitting there watching him do whatever he wants." That's pretty funny, I don't care who you are.

He also said something else pretty hilarious. They were asking him about how there was all this criticism of him last week, and now he's a genius coach who won a game in Cleveland and he said sarcastically, "Yeah now I'm a great coach. Rashard put the ball in the hole and now I'm a genius."

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I can't believe that anyone would predict that the Cavs would sweep the Magic in this series. You couldn't have actually watched any of their head to head match-ups this year if you thought that. The Magic played the Cavs very well this year taking two of three games. The Cavs only win was a buzzer beater by LeBron at home. The Magic took their two home games easily, including a humiliating beat down in the last meeting.

The Magic are better at three of the five positions on the floor, with Lebron vs. Turk and the point-guard match-up favoring the Cavs. Howard vs. Ilguaskas and Lewis vs. Varejao are big mismatches in the Magic's favor. The Magic have a deeper bench as well. While Cleveland is certainly capable of winning this series just because of LeBron alone, don't sleep on Orlando because they can win this series.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2781983 said:
I can't believe that anyone would predict that the Cavs would sweep the Magic in this series. You couldn't have actually watched any of their head to head match-ups this year if you thought that. The Magic played the Cavs very well this year taking two of three games. The Cavs only win was a buzzer beater by LeBron at home. The Magic took their two home games easily, including a humiliating beat down in the last meeting.

The Magic are better at three of the five positions on the floor, with Lebron vs. Turk and the point-guard match-up favoring the Cavs. Howard vs. Ilguaskas and Lewis vs. Varejao are big mismatches in the Magic's favor. The Magic have a deeper bench as well. While Cleveland is certainly capable of winning this series just because of LeBron alone, don't sleep on Orlando because they can win this series.

Howard finally looked like a beast yesterday on offense, Illguaskas had no answers to his quickness and athleticism, I doubt we see that matchup much more the next game.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Man these conference finals have started off with a bang. Dwight breaking the shot clock was pretty cool. Lebron has to stop passing up those last second shots. he should do what Kobe does and drive and try to get a foul called at the least. what a game though

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Rampage;2782294 said:
Man these conference finals have started off with a bang. Dwight breaking the shot clock was pretty cool. Lebron has to stop passing up those last second shots. he should do what Kobe does and drive and try to get a foul called at the least. what a game though

I loved when he looked down at his bicep and said, "I did that?"

It's not as dramatic as shattering the backboard though, stupid safety hoops. I want to see some guy dunk it and the whole thing just explodes.

Lebron was driving all game, I don't know how anyone can blame him for the loss. Dude was exhausted at the end of the game, but he's only played like 35 minutes each game for the last month or so, gotta get his wind back I guess.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Dwight actually decided to have post moves:rolleyes: He had the game of his life. He'll never have a game like that again..everything that needed to go right for the Magic, did. No props to the Magic. They got extremely lucky with shots.

adamc91115

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782505 said:
Dwight actually decided to have post moves:rolleyes: He had the game of his life. He'll never have a game like that again..everything that needed to go right for the Magic, did. No props to the Magic. They got extremely lucky with shots.

Wow...

Suicide watch for this guy after the Cavs lose the series.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2782410 said:
I loved when he looked down at his bicep and said, "I did that?"

It's not as dramatic as shattering the backboard though, stupid safety hoops. I want to see some guy dunk it and the whole thing just explodes.

Lebron was driving all game, I don't know how anyone can blame him for the loss. Dude was exhausted at the end of the game, but he's only played like 35 minutes each game for the last month or so, gotta get his wind back I guess.
I don't blame Lebron for the loss at all. but he passes up those
last second shots too much.
adamc91115;2782531 said:
Wow...

Suicide watch for this guy after the Cavs lose the series.
I still say Cavs in 6. the Magic just might have awoken the beast.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782505 said:

They don't need your props, they got the victory instead. The Magic have beaten the Cavs in 9 of their last twelve meetings and three of four this season to date. You must not watch that much of your "favorite team" if you thought this was going to be a cakewalk.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2782684 said:
They don't need your props, they got the victory instead. The Magic have beaten the Cavs in 9 of their last twelve meetings and three of four this season to date. You must not watch that much of your "favorite team" if you thought this was going to be a cakewalk.

Wow..hows that haterade taste?

Cavs in 5..Magic nothing but lucky shooters. Dwight Howard=Overrated. His shooting range is a dunk. Adjustments will be made and will be forced to shoot that god-awfule 10 foot hook shot.

adamc91115

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782730 said:

Cavs in 5..Magic nothing but lucky shooters. Dwight Howard=Overrated. His shooting range is a dunk. Adjustments will be made and will be forced to shoot that god-awfule 10 foot hook shot.

At least give the dude props... Calling him overrated shows how ignorant you are. And you say someone else is drinking haterade?

Hes averaging 20PPG, 16RPG, and 2.5BPG while shooting almost 62% from the field and you call him overrated?

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782730 said:

No hate, just bothered that you are throwing out foolish predictions that make it obvious that you don't watch your team that much. After your first prediction, knowing this will make Magic fans sleep better at night.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Dwight Howard can be shut down easily..get a big body on him and he won't even be a threat..He's trash.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782858 said:
Dwight Howard can be shut down easily..get a big body on him and he won't even be a threat..He's trash.

You gotta put an athlete up against him, Ilgauskas is not an athlete.