Cavs vs Magic

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2782933 said:
You gotta put an athlete up against him, Ilgauskas is not an athlete.

Exactly..adjustments will be made. I wouldn't even play Z when Howard is out there..seriously. He's a liability.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782730 said:
Wow..hows that haterade taste?

Cavs in 5..Magic nothing but lucky shooters. Dwight Howard=Overrated. His shooting range is a dunk. Adjustments will be made and will be forced to shoot that god-awfule 10 foot hook shot.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

That was pretty funny.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782984 said:
lol..am I wrong though?
nope. he has nearly no posts moves but a hop step and a dunk. he's more of a rebounder and defender at this part in his career.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2783505 said:
nope. he has nearly no posts moves but a hop step and a dunk. he's more of a rebounder and defender at this part in his career.

Ya he's one of the best defenders in the league..(defensive MVP) but his offensive game is MAJORLY flawed. I have never seen Dwight play like that game 1..doubt it happens again.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Only thing I've witnessed tonight is LeBro's manhood shrinking in crunch time. All he's done late is dish to his teammates. The guy hasn't wanted the ball unless the Cavs are up by at least 4 points.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2784145 said:
Only thing I've witnessed tonight is LeBro's manhood shrinking in crunch time. All he's done late is dish to his teammates. The guy hasn't wanted the ball unless the Cavs are up by at least 4 points.

Fail!!!!!!!!!

MC KAos

Reaction score

EveryoneElse;2784150 said:
Hedo Turkoglu is more clutch than James.

EveryoneElse;2784151 said:
O........my.........god.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

kmp77

Reaction score
Amazing ending!! I thought the Cavs pissed away another big lead :( Man, what a shot.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2782730 said:
Wow..hows that haterade taste?

Cavs in 5..Magic nothing but lucky shooters. Dwight Howard=Overrated. His shooting range is a dunk. Adjustments will be made and will be forced to shoot that god-awfule 10 foot hook shot.

Lucky shooters, huh? The Cavs are lucky that they are not down 0-2 heading back to Orlando. This will be a great series, even though the Bron-Bron bandwagoners were disillusioned by ESPN into thinking it would be a walk-over.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
:lmao:

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2784171 said:
Lucky shooters, huh? The Cavs are lucky that they are not down 0-2 heading back to Orlando. This will be a great series, even though the Bron-Bron bandwagoners were disillusioned by ESPN into thinking it would be a walk-over.

Wahwahwahwah..that's all I hear. Bye Hater!