Cavs vs Magic

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2784177 said:
Wahwahwahwah..that's all I hear. Bye Hater!

Why would I leave? The Magic got what they wanted, home court. Especially funny after you delusional folks ignored the season and decided to hand the Cavs a walk-over pass.

I love hearing the ramblings of people who live by the highlights but never bother to watch the games be played.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2784150 said:
Hedo Turkoglu is more clutch than James.

:lmao: :lmao2: Man your lucky this is over the internet..because I wouldn't show my face around here for while..no credibility. Maybe one day you'll catch on to see how amazing leBron is. Have fun sippin that hatorade though..I'll be sippin alot of Jack n Coke tonight!!

We are all witnesses.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2784182 said:
Why would I leave? The Magic got what they wanted, home court. Especially funny after you delusional folks ignored the season and decided to hand the Cavs a walk-over pass.

I love hearing the ramblings of people who live by the highlights but never bother to watch the games be played.

Why do you keep bringing up the "bandwagon" argument..like that's even irrelevant. I've been a LeBron fan the first year he came into the league, so your "bandwagon" garbage doesn't phase me. I know I'm a fan. Thank you. Keep the haters coming though. I love it.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2784187 said:
Why do you keep bringing up the "bandwagon" argument..like that's even irrelevant. I've been a LeBron fan the first year he came into the league, so your "bandwagon" garbage doesn't phase me. I know I'm a fan. Thank you. Keep the haters coming though. I love it.

Because you were exceptionally uninformed enough to post that this would be a walk-over series. I could only believe that an ESPN junkie and not a real Cavs fan would believe such a ridiculous thing. Orlando took two of three from them during the season, with the Cavs barely squeaking one out at home and being handled in Orlando twice.

By the way, please note that the first two games played out very similar to the regular season meeting in Cleveland. I point that out because it is obvious you didn't watch them. A fan of the Cavs would have known this was going to be a hard fought series, which left me in doubt about just how big a fan you are. Still doubtful at this point.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2784184 said:
:lmao: :lmao2: Man your lucky this is over the internet..because I wouldn't show my face around here for while..no credibility. Maybe one day you'll catch on to see how amazing leBron is. Have fun sippin that hatorade though..I'll be sippin alot of Jack n Coke tonight!!

We are all witnesses.

That shot was a prayer, he'll miss that shot 9 out of 10 times. I'll give him credit, it was an amazing end to that game.

The Magic are probably going to win this series, though.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2784194 said:
Because you were exceptionally uninformed enough to post that this would be a walk-over series. I could only believe that an ESPN junkie and not a real Cavs fan would believe such a ridiculous thing. Orlando took two of three from them during the season, with the Cavs barely squeaking one out at home and being handled in Orlando twice.

By the way, please note that the first two games played out very similar to the regular season meeting in Cleveland. I point that out because it is obvious you didn't watch them. A fan of the Cavs would have known this was going to be a hard fought series, which left me in doubt about just how big a fan you are. Still doubtful at this point.

He's clearly a "Johnny come lately".

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2784150 said:
Hedo Turkoglu is more clutch than James.

Your an idiot either way by saying that statement. Even if he did miss the shot, it STILL wouldn't be true. It's a lose-lose situation for you, but then again I expect nothing less from you.

We are all witnessess. Have a Goodnight!

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2784229 said:
Your an idiot either way by saying that statement. Even if he did miss the shot, it STILL wouldn't be true. It's a lose-lose situation for you, but then again I expect nothing less from you.

We are all witnessess. Have a Goodnight!

How can you get any sleep, I mean it's gotta be hard sleeping so close to LeBrons ****.

jimmy40

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2784184 said:

We are all witnesses.
How in the hell did the magic give up that perfect entry pass? Did they even have anyone on the inbounds guy?

MC KAos

Reaction score
jimmy40;2784307 said:
How in the hell did the magic give up that perfect entry pass? Did they even have anyone on the inbounds guy?

ya, but lewis was more concerned with the lob pass to lebron, thats what they were guarding and thats what the cavs ran at first, then adjusted to that shot.

MC KAos

Reaction score
ill take the middle ground here...

slatemosphere, you claimed that the cavs would go 16-0 and we all told you how ridiculous you sounded then. EveryoneElse's claim that hedo is more clutch than lebron or that lebron is overrated in any way was an equally ridiculous comment.

lets get it straight, the cavs have a great crowd and an amazing player, but how good is the rest of the team? Mo williams is borderline all star and the rest of the players are scrubs. They were never gonna get past a good team (which they hadnt played yet in these playoffs) with ease.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I thought Orlando would be a cake walk for Cavs, but seeing they barely pulled out win last night, doesn't look good. I still think the Cavs will win the series, but every game they will have to literally fight for a win.

Whatever kind of player you think Dwight is, he is some how managing to get his team to come together to play ball. You can't fault him for that.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Avaj;2784419 said:
I thought Orlando would be a cake walk for Cavs, but seeing they barely pulled out win last night, doesn't look good. I still think the Cavs will win the series, but every game they will have to literally fight for a win.

Whatever kind of player you think Dwight is, he is some how managing to get his team to come together to play ball. You can't fault him for that.

your right, but people keep comparing him to the david robinsons and hakeems of the world, when in reality his game is more like dikembe motombo's game.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Great shot by LeBron but I cant get over the fact that Orlando didnt get the ball to Howard ONE single time after he came back in the game in the 4th quarter. Over 8 minutes in a close game and they dont get the big guy one look? Pretty confusing to me when you consider the Cavs have no answer for him defensively.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday;2784513 said:
Great shot by LeBron but I cant get over the fact that Orlando didnt get the ball to Howard ONE single time after he came back in the game in the 4th quarter. Over 8 minutes in a close game and they dont get the big guy one look? Pretty confusing to me when you consider the Cavs have no answer for him defensively.
Howard only had 10 points last night

The Panch

Reaction score
I predicted the Magic would win this series in 6 before it started and it's looking like it will hold up. Cleveland's offense gets very stagnant and that forces them to play transition defense which plays right into the hands of Orlando who have the personnel to kill em at the 3 point line. Not to mention, the frontline of the Magic is a mightmare for the Cavs and it's proved true thus far. Cleveland's bigs cant handle the versatility of Shard and Hedo and on the other end, they rely on jump shooting to score. Cleveland has no legit scoring big who can consistently play with his back at the rim in the low post. Unless Lebron goes for 45+ and gets a great shooting performance in both the games in Orlando, the Cavs are gonna struggle just to compete in Games 3 and 4.

MC KAos;2784349 said:
ill take the middle ground here...

slatemosphere, you claimed that the cavs would go 16-0 and we all told you how ridiculous you sounded then. EveryoneElse's claim that hedo is more clutch than lebron or that lebron is overrated in any way was an equally ridiculous comment.

lets get it straight, the cavs have a great crowd and an amazing player, but how good is the rest of the team? Mo williams is borderline all star and the rest of the players are scrubs. They were never gonna get past a good team (which they hadnt played yet in these playoffs) with ease.
This is the truth. The Cavs are still Lebron and a bunch of role players. Mo Williams is just a glorified role player. I laugh at the fools who had the nerve to compare him to Scottie Pippen. Pippen was a great all around player. Mo is just a great shooter. Nothing more, nothing less.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
MC KAos;2784423 said:
your right, but people keep comparing him to the david robinsons and hakeems of the world, when in reality his game is more like dikembe motombo's game.

Who compared him to David Robinson and Hakeem? I don't agree with that but Howard is far more athletic than Mutombo ever was.

If Dwight ever gets a mid range jumper, he'd be an absolute terror.