Twitter: CB James Bradberry to Eagles

Proof

Reaction score
The fact you say they are pretty even when we had the clear advantage in 2021 pretty much tells you all you need to know about our offseason.

We were the team that won 12 games. We were the team that a few holes that we should have addressed with some proven talent to get us over the hump.

Instead, we went into cap saving mode, bragged about how awesome we draft and just assumed our JAG FAs and draft picks will be the elixir this team needed to be better than 2021. LOL. We never learn.

lol exactly!! i swear it's bizarro world. how anyone can defend our offseason is completely beyond me

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Cowboys don't like to spend money except on their own draft picks. And they overspend on our own picks. Zeke, Jaylon Smith and Tank just to name a few.

There were plenty of opportunity for us to get a lot better through FA. We did absolutely nothing.

WE can say what we want about the Eagles. They are doing everything they can to get better. While we sit idly by hoping our draft picks and UDFA will help picking up the missing peices.

The Eagles have significantly improved. We didn't. And if Hurts doesn't help them out this year, they can think about getting a QB next year.

Yet I just listed a whole group of players we signed. Just because you dont like that we resigned our own good players doenst change the fact that we spent the money.

So its hard to have a conversation with a guy that says we did nothing when we did a lot.

Now I do agree that the Cowboys have over spent for their own guys of late, but they didnt do that THIS year. They actually had all good contracts.

The Eagles improved, but they needed to. They had a long way to go. But again, once they figure out that Hurts isnt the guy the search starts all over again. The Cowboys are in a much better place with Dak in his prime.

The Cowboys had a year of keeping a good team together and getting rid of bad contracts all while continuing to further fill holes with quality young talent.

Flamma

Reaction score
One, they have a very easy schedule. Two, even with Hurts kinda stinking, they won 9 games when people thought they would suck last year coming off a dreadful 2020 season. Three, they have arguably the best OL in football which can cure a lot of offensive issues. Four, they had clear needs at WR, CB and rushing the passer and went out and addressed all three with significant improvements. Five, they believe in the lines carry you and as noted they have the best OL in football and they restocked their DL adding a first round pick at DT and then going out and adding a pure pass rusher in Hassan Reddick.

Yes, AJ Brown is a significant improvement for them at WR. They no longer have to rely on disappointing Reagor to be the other WR next to Smith. It's a massive jump from Reagor to Brown. I have no idea if Hurts will be good but going from Reagor to Brown is a huge help for Hurts.

People are being silly if they don't think Philly really improved this offseason. I have no idea if this can carry them to a division title over us but anyone thinking they aren't a very real and viable threat is being a Cowboys homer.

I'm fairly certain the Eagles number two WR would have been Quez Watkins. But at this point that's just nitpicking. I agree. If the Eagles had a better QB I'd be very worried.

Proof

Reaction score
This is the type of genius logic that keeps me coming back day after day.

i mean, there's some merit. i think bradberry is wildly overrated and we torched him. might play better in philly, who knows but i don't mind the signing

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol exactly!! i swear it's bizarro world. how anyone can defend our offseason is completely beyond me

It was a very good offseason and I can defend it up and down and have been. The fact that you either dont understand how it was good or why doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys made some great moves.

Simple truth is guys like you made up your minds the minute Cooper was traded and the Cowboys didnt sign some big name FA 3 days into Free Agency.

If you want to have a real conversation about why the offseason was a big step in the right direction I can go over it all with you. Or you can just keep crying and feign ignorance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm fairly certain the Eagles number two WR would have been Quez Watkins. But at this point that's just nitpicking. I agree. If the Eagles had a better QB I'd be very worried.

I can completely agree on that. Hurts is the reason Im not worried.

Proof

Reaction score
It was a very good offseason and I can defend it up and down and have been. The fact that you either dont understand how it was good or why doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys made some great moves.

Simple truth is guys like you made up your minds the minute Cooper was traded and the Cowboys didnt sign some big name FA 3 days into Free Agency.

If you want to have a real conversation about why the offseason was a big step in the right direction I can go over it all with you. Or you can just keep crying and feign ignorance.

lol weren't you the same guy crying about their draft reaches and defending them 6 hours later? go away bootlicker, you're exactly who i'm talking about.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Gosh.

You guys think this team is better than their Dream Team of several seasons ago?

Yah........what did that get them.

Proof

Reaction score
Slay has 19 / 84, but he got 8 picks in 2017.

Bradberry is 15 / 82

I can't find a quality source for pbu's, but no one else has 80+ in that timeframe? JC Jackson, Xavien etc, nobody?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol weren't you the same guy crying about their draft reaches and defending them 6 hours later? go away bootlicker, you're exactly who i'm talking about.

A guy named "proof" that cant even debate a topic. Maybe you should change your name to "poof" as in how quickly you resort to disappearing from an argument when approached to have a real conversation about it. :lmao2:

Waaaaa they let Cooper go waaaaa!!!! :muttley:

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
A guy named "proof" that cant even debate a topic. Maybe you should change your name to "poof" as in how quickly you resort to disappearing from an argument when approached to have a real conversation about it. :lmao2:

Waaaaa they let Cooper go waaaaa!!!! :muttley:

i just gave you proof of your lack of conviction and desire to defend the FO at all costs, and have argued with you over this topic at length already. no desire to do it again. we all know your script at this point.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Waaaaa, mommy the Cowboys are going to suck again!! Waaaa!!! :muttley:

2022-01-05-5.png

POOF!!!!!! :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i just gave you proof of your lack of conviction and desire to defend the FO at all costs, and have argued with you over this topic at length already. no desire to do it again. we all know your script at this point.

NO I hate the front office. But there are some things they do well and others they dont. Is that OK with you POOF? :muttley:

Or do we all just have to cry like you the whole time?

2022-01-05-5.png

POOF!!! :clap:

Proof

Reaction score
Waaaaa, mommy the Cowboys are going to suck again!! Waaaa!!! :muttley:

2022-01-05-5.png

POOF!!!!!! :thumbup:

I have no clue how they'll do this season. I'm optimistic as usual. The point (which you struggle to grasp or focus on in any conversation) is the way they handled the offseason, which was objectively poorly. Anywho, I'm sure you have ***** in which to plant your nose, so don't let me distract you

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It's downright stupid that Cap boy Stephen Jones doesn't want to spend on talent. Yet we have lot's of cap space to spend if we need to.

Eagles are going to win the division this year. They are clearly made an effort to get better while we sit on our butts hoping and praying.
Yep its a mind numbing stratagy we seem to have this off season.