Twitter: CB James Bradberry to Eagles

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have no clue how they'll do this season. I'm optimistic as usual. The point (which you struggle to grasp or focus on in any conversation) is the way they handled the offseason, which was objectively poorly. Anywho, I'm sure you have ***** in which to plant your nose, so don't let me distract you

Yet you wont debate the topic. Again Proof turns to Poof.

I think they did EXACTLY what they needed to do in many areas and completely turned over the salary cap problems they had. If you want to go into detail I would be more then happy. Or you can just keep crying about it.

Plenty of whiney little trolls on here that you can can soil yourself with. :thumbup:

Flamma

Reaction score
yeah, never been quite sure of the difference between pd/pbu as cited. but running a quick run down of a who's who and looks like it checks out. it's a very specific stretch of years, and metric but looks to be true afterall

Here's the problem with statistics. Of course it checked out, because the person set specific parameters in order to make their point. The person that told you probably saw it somewhere else. Bradberry had 15-82. Xavien Howard had 27 - 71. Who would you rather have? Sometimes statistics can be used to mislead.

Proof

Reaction score
Here's the problem with statistics. Of course it checked out, because the person set specific parameters in order to make their point. The person that told you probably saw it somewhere else. Bradberry had 15-82. Xavien Howard had 27 - 71. Who would you rather have? Sometimes statistics can be used to mislead.

right. exactly, which was my point. I'm aware of how stats and cherry picking are used, which is why I initially called it out.

Proof

Reaction score
Yet you wont debate the topic. Again Proof turns to Poof.

I think they did EXACTLY what they needed to do in many areas and completely turned over the salary cap problems they had. If you want to go into detail I would be more then happy. Or you can just keep crying about it.

Plenty of whiney little trolls on here that you can can soil yourself with. :thumbup:

You don't have to keep telling me what you think Capt Save a Jones, we know. I disagree. I'm not crying, I'm stating. You seem to feel that because YOU think something it matters. It doesn't. Carry on

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You don't have to keep telling me what you think Capt Save a Jones, we know. I disagree. I'm not crying, I'm stating. You seem to feel that because YOU think something it matters. It doesn't. Carry on

I hate Jones. So again, its nothing but BS and whining out of you.

I turned Proof into Poof!!! That was easy enough. Carry on!!!

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I think people are overlooking that Bradberry is best suited to zone schemes, where he excels. No team played more zone than the Eagles last year.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I would flip Dallas with Washington. But you could be right. Jones boys like to go backwards after 1 year forward.
Washington's "great" defense was exposed last year when they played a more difficult schedule. I believe us and the Eagles will each win 10 games. Wentz will be hurt by week 8 and Washington will probably finish 8-9. The Giants will just be the Giants and suck.

davey999

Reaction score
In order to understand what they did well, you have to understand more complicated topics like salary cap and roster building. But by all means, cry on.
Bottom line is - whatever strategy they have hasn't worked.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Errant throws? Did you see how he trickrd Hurts and Herbert into throwing the football to the receivers. The guy has some of best hands in the history of the league at cornerback. His interceptions were not luck.

So believe there’s a reason no CB in 40 years matched his int number? Because all those guys lacked this talent?

rambo2

Reaction score
Just don't know why the Cowboys cant improve via free agency ?
It puts us at a disadvantage needlessly.
The Cowboys are improving via the draft. They are getting younger and they are good. It looks like they will have at least 13 new players this season with 11 of them being rookies. They might sign a free agent or 2 going forward, but they already have a full roster. They aren't going to sign players that they don't need like this 10 million dollar corner.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
The Cowboys are improving via the draft. They are getting younger and they are good. It looks like they will have at least 13 new players this season with 11 of them being rookies. They might sign a free agent or 2 going forward, but they already have a full roster. They aren't going to sign players that they don't need like this 10 million dollar corner.
We like our guys.

superonyx

Reaction score
They don't have to be "that good".

Because the Cowboy, Giants, and Commanders aren't going to be "that good" either.

The Eagles have the best overall roster then in NFC East on paper as of today. They did before they signed Bradberry.
Nope