CB Marquez White charged with second-degree aggravated assault

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion...as long as the Cowboys are willing to put up w/ this BS...It's gonna continure to happen. There needs to be a zero tolerence policy. If your gonna do stupid BS...you don't have a place on this team. :rolleyes:

Verdict

Reaction score
Spoken by someone who likely was never 18yo, face-down in the street at @2am, with a shotgun pushed into the back of your neck, with multiple cops screaming at you to explain yourself...all because of mistaken identity.

You are always better off saying nothing. Make up whatever scenario you like. The answer will remain the same.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People saying this kind of garbage really pisses me off because this kind of crap almost never happens and when it does whoever did it is almost always charged and prosecuted. 99.9% of police shootings are justifiable It happens to all races, white people are more likely in a similar situation to be shot by police. Crap you hear on CNN is just garbage propaganda meant to divide our country by racial lines. People who don't know what they're talking about should really shut the hell up. It's sad the media sensationalizes specific stories to paint a narrative that's good for their political party at the expense of our country.
So you are telling the victims or the offended to just shut the hell up and keep going as if it's ok. Ok.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
People saying this kind of garbage really pisses me off because this kind of crap almost never happens and when it does whoever did it is almost always charged and prosecuted. 99.9% of police shootings are justifiable It happens to all races, white people are more likely in a similar situation to be shot by police. Crap you hear on CNN is just garbage propaganda meant to divide our country by racial lines. People who don't know what they're talking about should really shut the hell up. It's sad the media sensationalizes specific stories to paint a narrative that's good for their political party at the expense of our country.

99.9%? And you're talking about propaganda? The ones shown on TV are only the ones that happened to be captured on camera. How many more aren't? Interesting too how what's being captured on camera corroborates what's been complained about in certain communities for decades but was called delusional with no proof. But what would you know about that history?

People who don't know what they're talking about should really shut the hell up.

You don't say.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
99.9%? And you're talking about propaganda? The ones shown on TV are only the ones that happened to be captured on camera. How many more aren't? Interesting too how what's being captured on camera corroborates what's been complained about in certain communities for decades but was called delusional with no proof. But what would you know about that history?

You don't say.
There are definitely more crooked cops than people would like to acknowledge.
Dudes already handcuffed getting kicked in the head Dan Bailey style, yes, shot in the back, or like the guy in Mesa that literally got his butt kicked by several officers and he wasn't even connected to the actual suspect.
More times than not, these officers are NOT charged - usually they keep their jobs.
Now that these type of videos are becoming more common and there's heavy backlash it seems departments are finally starting to take more action against the crooked cops (I'm not lumping all cops together, let that be clear) - Hallelujah.
The media does nothing to try to help foster peace between people, but they like to stir the crap pot far too often.
Personally I think both extremes - your CNNs & FOX News channels - like to cherry pick facts to fit a twisted agenda.

cern

Reaction score
Did you see the Damien Wilson thread last year? Same exact reaction. Later the charges were reduced by the DA and then the grand jury no billed him.
great point. he showed a weapon, but he was not the antagonist in the incident. several people were threatening him. salem witch hunts.

Billyd

Reaction score
Allegedly the guy was going for a gun so he pulled his out, not sure what happened after that, but he got arrested on the way home after the incident..Id cut him coz i dont think make it anyway...JUST to make a point!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Allegedly the guy was going for a gun so he pulled his out, not sure what happened after that, but he got arrested on the way home after the incident..Id cut him coz i dont think make it anyway...JUST to make a point!
He actually wasn't arrested when he got home. They only questioned him. A warrant showed up on him this June.

Billyd

Reaction score
He actually wasn't arrested when he got home. They only questioned him. A warrant showed up on him this June.
WOW the Story turns..So a month later?
O hell happened in Oct and a warrant shows up in june..Somebody figured out who he was..If he pulled a gun, cut him..If its sketchy idn..

Yeah this is smelly..thanks for setting it straight..

Last edited:

Billyd

Reaction score
WOW the Story turns..So a month later?

Yeah this is smelly..thanks for setting it straight..

ID Still cut him for doing a Wilson..He pulled a gun, when he should have just walked away to begin with.....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There goods our championship season. Someone makes you angry on the road, well, of course take your gun and let the gun decide. It works for me and me jitney.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Better question is that the Cowboys likely knew about it when it occurred and he is still on the team.

I know, I know. Let's get all the facts. But sometimes, a message needs to be sent and it is acceptable to use a bottom of the roster player to do so.

As long as he is bottom roster, humiliate him in a public Mao-style self-criticism session. I would buy closed circuit of it.
:popcorn:

Blake

Reaction score
Guy is innocent in my book. Anyone wishing prison time, "Let those who are without sin, cast the first stone."

There was a time in this country, where no one questioned an individual's right to defend themself. If Marquez intended to cause harm to the threatening driver, he would've aimed the barrel at him, plain and simple. Instead, proper restraint was exercised.

True story. I do some part time technician work for a rural fiber ISP, which is a job that requires us to drive all over the city and through every neighborhood to maintain the plant and service demarc. equipment located at each home and business. Some homeowners freak when they see the "cable guy" rolling up, as if our intent is to disconnect them every time; when in reality that's usually not the case. A few weeks ago, a man greeted me at his front gate wielding a pistol, and I just calmly asked in a half-joking manner, "Are you going to shoot me?". That was enough to put him at ease and cause him to stand down without escalating the situation. I was not at all offended, nor did I threaten to call the police in an attempt to have the guy's life ruined because of some childish vendetta (as some of you seem to have). I explained to him I was there to swap out some old equipment with the new, and that was that. He was cordial and respectful after. Now, I will say, I was able to quickly assess the situation and did not perceive him an immediate threat because his index finger was pointed straight and off the trigger. Any disciplined gun owner with a conscience would do this. Otherwise, I would've been a bit more apprehensive.

I respect that Marquez is consulting legal council and shunning law enforcement's crooked investigative procedures, while simultaneously using the media to proclaim his innocence and gain sympathetic supporters.

DhsUrNXVMAA57T2.jpg
DhsUr-aVQAAiivK.jpg