***CBA APPROVED - 102m Cap***

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Sooooooooo...

...have they announced the details of the revenue sharing? That was the real crux of this deal, not the labor stuff.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
TheEnigma said:
Agreed, tempered opposition usually breeds good conversation.

;)

p.s. the skins room prior to any of those crazy stretch bonus things is 5.7million....

I've seen some figures though putting us as low as 25 mill. UNDER if every player that we need to restructure does.....Why wouldn't they though.....better for them......I'd be happy if a couple do it and we're around 10m....

then we'd grab a WR and a DE......I love the fact that we will still have the same team and the same....shall I say it...."coach"......Snyder figured out the one year wonder program doesn't work.......:D

*CHEERS* to next years Monday Night Football game.......

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Also confusing is the bottom line figure on the revenue sharing. Tagliabue said $500 million of local team revenue will be put in a pool for the lower-revenue teams in the first four years of the six-year agreement. The incremental revenue-sharing plan, as it is called, will cost high-revenue teams between $850 million and $900 million over the six years. The top five revenue teams will pay the most; teams between six through 10 in revenue will pay the second most and 11 through 15 will pay the lowest third of that revenue-sharing pool. link

so if it is incremental why doesn't jerry just tell all those partners in advertisement and luxury boxes that payments are now due in 2012