***CBA APPROVED - 102m Cap***

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
felix360 said:
NORS -- Correct me if im wrong, didn't i say the owners would cave??!! :abuseme: :spanking:
Well, the PA didn't get the "begins with 6" number but it was close enough.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Danny Snyder proves to be a genius regarding cap-enomics,, we should all take notes from the mastermind.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Typhus said:
Danny Snyder proves to be a genius regarding cap-enomics,, we should all take notes from the mastermind.
Sure, when I see them make some serious FA pickups this year. After all, the point is to improve each year correct? Hard to do with NO #1 PICK and no FA pickups.

KingTuna

Reaction score
That should put the Cowboys with about 20 million to spend if my calculations are correct!!!!

TIME TO GO SHOPPING PARCELLS!!!

clayman

Reaction score
Jerry hooked the Skins.....must be a rich owners favorable deal. Better than giving out dough to the poor millionaires that put no money into their players or marketing for the organization.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's try to keep all CBA breaking news info in this thread, please. We don't need new threads for every breaking news item. Just post it and if it's worthy, we'll update the thread title.

Thanks. :cool:

neosapien23

Reaction score
theogt said:
Well, the PA didn't get the "begins with 6" number but it was close enough.

I think the owners were just posturing for a lower revenue sharing plan. Cincinatti and Buffalo voted against the new CBA. The low market teams probably aren't going to get as much revenue sharing as they had hoped. They gave in as well. I guess they figured that lower revenue sharing with a salary cap was better than no revenue sharing with no salary cap.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Over $104 million is what they are saying. Probably 104.5 at most.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Vinetieri/T.O./LeCharles Bentley/Kemoeatu/ and a few scrubbs - pack ya bags honey, you're coming to Dallas........:)