News: CBS: Cowboys RB Elliott Cited After His Dogs Got Loose, Attacked 2 People, Police Say

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Players obviously buy those dogs because they're bred to be viscious and they train them to be even more so. Overcompensation for something or the lack thereof? LOL. I do believe dat b illegal. I hope he gets the h e double hockey sticks sued out of him. I've heard all the stories about pits attacking even family membes like babies. It's in their blood. I've always had Labradors. Nicest dogs on the planet.
When I was a firefighter/EMT and served on the Rescue Truck, I remember going to a call where the family owned/bred-since-birth pitbull bit all but 2 toes off of the family's newborn baby's feet. Mother was doing laundry while baby was in its straddled rocking reclined baby basket seat in the living room. Mom took a while to go attend crying baby. By the time she showed up, blood everywhere. Family raised pitbull was about to finish biting off all of the baby's toes.

Hard thing to see and attend to. Police showed up and put the dog down immediately. The screams from the baby and mother were rough to see and listen to.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The truth is dogs are just like people. Some are aggressive jackasses while most are not.

Some dogs are bred for aggression, people are not.
However there is some truth to what you said that "some are aggressive jackasses" whether it refers to dogs or people either one. :laugh:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I've never met an aggressive dog that wasn't abused as a puppy or trained to protect its owner from harm. I love those dogs in John Wick 3 that Halle Berry had.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I adopted a Lab/pit mix last summer he was 5 weeks old and living under an abandoned mobile home momma dog disappeared Named him Bubba because he acts like A bubba he likes everyone even cats He is actually to friendly And he gives hugs When my grand daughter comes to visit he becomes a pillow When he starts to play he makes sure he does not bite hard not even a lil bit hard. Have never had a dog that is as nice and gentile as he is

You must be talking about my golden retriever. Had him for only 11 years but miss him tremendously, best family dog I ever had. You could take food from him while eating and no nothing from him at all. But our little poodle you get near him while eating and it is on.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I’ve never seen house trained pets that just get loose and immediately go and bite someone.

So odd that players on our team keep having this issue.

Players on this team keep having this issue for the same reason celebs in Hollywood keep having this issue. They are rich and well known and people know that if they can stumble by at just the right moment they can get bit and get paid. I'm sorry call me cynical but it's just the God's truth that there are many MANY lowlifes in the world all too willing to absorb a few stitches in exchange for $$$. Just like there are millions of chicks willing to show up at a celeb's hotel room wearing nothing but a smile and be "raped" for $$$.. People suck.. I know it's a cynical view but they prove it every damn day. I hope Zeke has security cameras that caught these a-holes messing with his dogs and I hope he releases it the minute they try to take him to court.

Full disclosure.. I am not a dog lover.. Hell I'm not really any animal lover.. But we have generally had dogs for the kids and the one we have now may be the mot beautiful dog I've ever seen. She's a Samoyed which is some kind of Siberian sheep herding and sled dog. Which makes sense cause she's strong as hell.. She's only 10 months old and 40 pounds but seems like she could pull a sled all by her lonesome right now. I like her.. but I don't love her.. She's super high maintenance, white as fresh snow, curious (nosy), mischievous, and always seeking attention.. She's a royal pain in the arse, but I still prefer her company to most people.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Because nobody knows how the dogs actually got out, how Zeke treats or raised them, or what caused the dogs to actually attack anyone.

It's just 13 pages of speculation, name calling, hyperbole, and irrelevant anecdotes.
That part is true.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What is pathetic is your name calling simply because it breaks your heart to see some posts not glorifying all types of dogs.

In 2006 an incident made worldwide news in Louisiana about a starving pit mixed puppy chewing the toe's of a dirty little girl. Both drug addict parents were asleep at the time and both little girl and puppy were malnourished and starving.

You must have read that story at some point because if what you are saying is true it would have been all over the news.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/louis...ppy-chewed-off-babys-toes-while-parents-slept