News: CBS: Cowboys RB Elliott Cited After His Dogs Got Loose, Attacked 2 People, Police Say

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In 2006 an incident made worldwide news in Louisiana about a starving pit mixed puppy chewing the toe's of a dirty little girl. Both drug addict parents were asleep at the time and both little girl and puppy were malnourished and starving.

You must have read that story at some point because if what you are saying is true it would have been all over the news.
https://www.foxnews.com/story/louis...ppy-chewed-off-babys-toes-while-parents-slept
Sorry, this incident I'm talking about happened in the late 90s. I never heard about the incident you just mentioned until now. Don't be calling anyone a liar unless you've got bonafied facts that person is lying.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who called who a fool first ?

Don't get personal and cry about it after the fact.
You started the personal attacks. Remember this?

"This guy is so stupid about dogs."

That was not even your first personal attack. Quit your crap before I truly give you what you're asking for.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What are you gonna do make up another story?

This is what you posted ...... You were the first to start calling people fools.

A liar and a dog hater
You started the personal attacks. I know you wouldn't be able to fathom the things I've seen and been through. Just another wannabe keyboard tough guy who has to start personal attacks because he can't handle the truth!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You started the personal attacks. I know you wouldn't be able to fathom the things I've seen and been through. Just another wannabe keyboard tough guy who has to start personal attacks because he can't handle the truth!

Making up stories to back your claims about killer dogs.

And your claims of me not being able to handle what you have seen and "been through" is laughable ....... Make up some more stories to show how tough you are.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Making up stories to back your claims about killer dogs.

And your claims of me not being able to handle what you have seen and "been through" is laughable ....... Make up some more stories to show how tough you are.
Like I said, wannabe keyboard tough guy. All bark, no bite.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bite like the killer dogs in your made up stories you stole off the internet?
I laugh at dog haters who abuse their dogs and wonder why they get mean.
I'm no dog hater. I simply don't trust them killer breeds because of history. Get that through your weak hearted mind.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
There are a few pictures on IG and other places on the interwebs of Zeke with his pooches and I know it's 2-dimensional image but those dogs do not look like vicious killers in the least in the pics I've seen. They look like big ole playful pooches which Zeke seems to genuinely love. I can see no indication that he is mistreating them or training them to be attack dogs. Dogs typically do not attack without a reason. Even if it's just protecting territory. They have their reasons. I think the other thing that might be getting overblown here is the whole notion that the person was "attacked." Playful dogs jump up on people and want to play and be petted. People who are afraid of them usually stick their arm out to ward them off. The end result is they get clawed. I know the headlines say they "bit two people" but the doorbell cam video they ran doesn't show much to support that. It just shows the woman with a towel over her arm being let into a house.

I am going to withhold judgement until the facts are known.. If the dogs did attack someone then Zeke, as the owner is responsible and he will have to pay and will need to be forced to make changes to where he keeps the dogs to prevent future incidents. If it turns out the dogs just saw people and wanted to play but hurt them while trying to do so then Zeke should still pay doctor bills and give them tickets to a game or two .. and still make changes to where he keeps them to prevent future incidents. Really the circumstances of how they got out and how the "attack" went down will tell the tale for me.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I wonder how loosely they used the term "attacked"? Did the dogs run up and bark at somebody? Pee on their leg? As soon as they found out it was an NFL star's dogs, "OMG I was attacked!"

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I wonder how loosely they used the term "attacked"? Did the dogs run up and bark at somebody? Pee on their leg? As soon as they found out it was an NFL star's dogs, "OMG I was attacked!"

Well chances are if they live in the same neighborhood they already knew it was Zeke's dogs. He and/or his dog walker probably walk them through the neighborhood all the time. Like I said.. playful dogs can hurt people unintentionally because they really want to climb up and lick your face. If you stick your arm out to stop them from doing so you going to get scratched up some. Unless the dog is just frothing and snarling at you the best bet it so just let them come up to you and say hi.. They will sniff you and maybe lick you but biting is almost never on the table unless you give them a reason.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There are a few pictures on IG and other places on the interwebs of Zeke with his pooches and I know it's 2-dimensional image but those dogs do not look like vicious killers in the least in the pics I've seen. They look like big ole playful pooches which Zeke seems to genuinely love. I can see no indication that he is mistreating them or training them to be attack dogs. Dogs typically do not attack without a reason. Even if it's just protecting territory. They have their reasons. I think the other thing that might be getting overblown here is the whole notion that the person was "attacked." Playful dogs jump up on people and want to play and be petted. People who are afraid of them usually stick their arm out to ward them off. The end result is they get clawed. I know the headlines say they "bit two people" but the doorbell cam video they ran doesn't show much to support that. It just shows the woman with a towel over her arm being let into a house.

I am going to withhold judgement until the facts are known.. If the dogs did attack someone then Zeke, as the owner is responsible and he will have to pay and will need to be forced to make changes to where he keeps the dogs to prevent future incidents. If it turns out the dogs just saw people and wanted to play but hurt them while trying to do so then Zeke should still pay doctor bills and give them tickets to a game or two .. and still make changes to where he keeps them to prevent future incidents. Really the circumstances of how they got out and how the "attack" went down will tell the tale for me.
Totally disagree.

My cousin, who is also my neighbor, has 3 pitbulls and a bull terrier. Those dogs know me and my family well enough. Yet, every time I or one of my family members gets within 20 feet of the backyard fence separating our properties, his dogs come running and barking loud while trying to jump over the fence. He has a female pitbull who definitely is the leader. She always gets vicious, and the others soon follow. My cousin treats his dogs very well and lovingly, but for some weird reason, they are always running up to the fence and viciously barking at me and my family. Tired of it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Totally disagree.

My cousin, who is also my neighbor, has 3 pitbulls and a bull terrier. Those dogs know me and my family well enough. Yet, every time I or one of my family members gets within 20 feet of the backyard fence separating our properties, his dogs come running and barking loud while trying to jump over the fence. He has a female pitbull who definitely is the leader. She always gets vicious, and the others soon follow. My cousin treats his dogs very well and lovingly, but for some weird reason, they are always running up to the fence and viciously barking at me and my family. Tired of it.

Disagree all you want.. I walk our dog through our neighborhood daily and pass by 30 different dogs of all different breeds every time. Most all of them run along the fence barking as we walk by.. and my dog who is a playful little puppy pulls like she's being mushed over the hills of Siberia trying to get over to them. If you are getting to within what the dogs perceive to be their territory they absolutely will come out and "defend it." I would say 6 or 7 of the dogs we pass are pit bulls.. and their reactions are all a little different.. Some try to tear through the fence.. Some just run parallel back and forth barking.. one just sits there and ignores us every single time. I don't subscribe to the "all of ____ breed are vicious killers" theory. But I don't fear dogs.. I don't run from them.. no matter what breed.. If they charge me I stand there preparing to .... well.. let's say hurt them badly.. and to this day have never been attacked.. Even by loose pit bulls who occasionally get out. I have had huge dogs come up and put their paws on my chest and try to lick my face.. but not a one has ever tried to bite me. I tend to chalk it up to a) their not sensing any fear and b) their not sensing any hostility. But as with all living creatures.. there is no hard and fast rule that applies 100% to any of them.