CBS Sports and Tony Romo have mutually agreed to part ways

He's done. Time to start his own Youtube program where he can do whatever he wants. In-depth film breakdowns, golf segments, telling stories from his career, etc. The pay would be minimal but it will be the best way for him to rebuild his reputation in the media and then maybe he can get hired to do games again somewhere
 
He's done. Time to start his own Youtube program where he can do whatever he wants. In-depth film breakdowns, golf segments, telling stories from his career, etc. The pay would be minimal but it will be the best way for him to rebuild his reputation in the media and then maybe he can get hired to do games again somewhere
I doubt Tony Romo would have any concerns related to compensation related to that hypothetical venture. CBS is settling the remainder of his contract in the mid to high eight figures. Money is the least of his worries. That said, I think that would be a great idea for him to pursue.
 
Should go nicely with his current net worth of 80-100 million.

Parcells said that Romo has an elite football mind so he needs to utilize that in some way in the future.

First priority is to get the help he needs and start the next chapter of his life.

Way too young to retire at 46
why not retire and enjoy raising his kids and being with a family?
really
 
I think he would be an OUTSTANDING coaching hire for the Cowboys as an OC. I think he would also help the defense to attack offenses. He’s incredibly intelligent as far as diagnosing plays and game theory.
 
You are probably the one that went through the trouble to create that very poorly made and juvenile clip aren't you?

You realize this is a bad look for you right? I mean, everyone already knows your ridiculousness, but this just puts it on full display. You know that right?
you gotta have a brain to realize things like that
 
I wonder if he does the podcast thing until he figures his next move. Maybe guest joins Sean Lee and Zack Martin's podcast.
He and John Daly do a show where they play rounds of golf at any course that will have them?

Drinks will not be on the house.

Just trying to be helpful here...
 
I think he would be an OUTSTANDING coaching hire for the Cowboys as an OC. I think he would also help the defense to attack offenses. He’s incredibly intelligent as far as diagnosing plays and game theory.
too goofy to be taken seriously as a NFL coach
 
I think he would be an OUTSTANDING coaching hire for the Cowboys as an OC. I think he would also help the defense to attack offenses. He’s incredibly intelligent as far as diagnosing plays and game theory.
Agree, always wanted him to coach his way up in Dallas for OC instead of heading to the booth. I would rather him than Witten.
 
Wow, feel bad for the guy but as someone else said here recently, maybe there was more over the years than just that traffic stop.

Wonder what the payout was.
They voided the last 4 years of his CBS deal.

Likely a nice pay out.

look for him to be on Fox next season. 8)
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,043
Messages
14,659,047
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top