America's Cowboy
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 43,450
- Reaction score
- 58,098
And the last drive was not on Dak. It was on No-Schott.This is about Romo, not the last drive of the game last week.![]()
![]()


Last edited:
And the last drive was not on Dak. It was on No-Schott.This is about Romo, not the last drive of the game last week.![]()
![]()


Go cry to Romo. Go huggie his blow up doll.the king of stupid posts fails again

Romo is the same clown he has always been. Hollywood limelight seeker. Does whatever he wants without caring how it might affect others. Does the most stupidest things at the worst times. Never learns. Thinks he's too good for the game, sport, etc. Biggest chokes at the worst moments. Mega big embarrassment.You know you are giving bad karma to Dak, right? Romo gave all he could for the Cowboys, and you disrespect him for that? Shame, shame, shame.
yeah I liked watching games he did, will watch fewer cbs games now.It's a close one between having to listen to JJ Watt commentate or booking a one way flight to Switzerland...
Romo made a bad mistake and he has paid the price for it. Hopefully over time he will get a gig somewhere else. I enjoy listening to his insight.
Tony can go for the Colorado HC position after Jerry brings Deion in to be the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys.Not going to take the time to digest every page of this thread, so forgive me if someone's already plumbed this angle...
Some may recall as I do... not all that long after Tony got the CBS gig, he was asked something in this vein and said publicly that he's always seen himself as eventually getting into coaching.
Don't know if this is that moment that he begins to explore that, and certainly don't expect that he will be a serious candidate for any NFL openings this season, but it sure is within the bounds of imagination that there's a "consultant" relationship that could spawn somewhere.
I’m sure Tony would be willing to become passing game coordinator for $35k a year!Mutually?
I don’t know if I understand what mutually means. If he didn’t get the DWI would he have quit? O well. I hope he learns from this and I hope we bring him in as a passing game coordinator or something.
So Romo has *already* has been paid 106mil of his contract.Romo had four years and roughly $72 million remaining on his 10-year, $180 million deal.
Just to throw a number out there....$25M settlement.
He can head down to the minors and do Sirius XM radio a couple years, let things cool down, and hopefully get his drinking under control.Give him a year, maybe two. He will be back. If not a 2nd or 3rd team announcer. Maybe start out in a studio being a talking head for a year or two.
Maybe he can replace worn out Terry Bradshaw.
It depends how the contract was structured.He can head down to the minors and do Sirius XM radio a couple years, let things cool down, and hopefully get his drinking under control.
I like how the article say, "mutually" parted ways.![]()
I like Romo and Dak, but I don't pamper grown men when they step out of line or choke under the spotlight.Hum, looks like the dak lovers hate Romo. Hum strange........
Good point. I guess he could of been bought out w a no compete clause?It depends how the contract was structured.
