CBS Sports and Tony Romo have mutually agreed to part ways

You know you are giving bad karma to Dak, right? Romo gave all he could for the Cowboys, and you disrespect him for that? Shame, shame, shame.
Romo is the same clown he has always been. Hollywood limelight seeker. Does whatever he wants without caring how it might affect others. Does the most stupidest things at the worst times. Never learns. Thinks he's too good for the game, sport, etc. Biggest chokes at the worst moments. Mega big embarrassment.
 
It's a close one between having to listen to JJ Watt commentate or booking a one way flight to Switzerland...

Romo made a bad mistake and he has paid the price for it. Hopefully over time he will get a gig somewhere else. I enjoy listening to his insight.
yeah I liked watching games he did, will watch fewer cbs games now.
Time off will do tony some good.
 
Not going to take the time to digest every page of this thread, so forgive me if someone's already plumbed this angle...

Some may recall as I do... not all that long after Tony got the CBS gig, he was asked something in this vein and said publicly that he's always seen himself as eventually getting into coaching.

Don't know if this is that moment that he begins to explore that, and certainly don't expect that he will be a serious candidate for any NFL openings this season, but it sure is within the bounds of imagination that there's a "consultant" relationship that could spawn somewhere.
Tony can go for the Colorado HC position after Jerry brings Deion in to be the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys.
 
Mutually?

I don’t know if I understand what mutually means. If he didn’t get the DWI would he have quit? O well. I hope he learns from this and I hope we bring him in as a passing game coordinator or something.
I’m sure Tony would be willing to become passing game coordinator for $35k a year!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,537
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top